any chance of getting an option to fad the button when you enter combat, especially considering that it is useless when in combat.
Rift should have some thing simple like that built in though. The N button interface dose not suit for quck role change, and Cant sacrifiy 5 bars for this, screen is cluttered as it is.
Version 1.5 is now available and includes the following changes:
This version also adds support for localization. French translations are now available (thanks to CÚres@Brisesol). German, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese translations are still needed. If you would like to help translate the addon into your language, please visit the localization page.
- A new option for adjusting the inactive menu alpha (valid range 0% to 75%)
- A new option for enabling/disabling the "Changing role" notification messages
- Maximum number of replacement items increased from 4 to 6
Version 1.5.1 is now available and includes a fix for UTF-8 support in the text fields.
if you have a low end rig and cant spare the memory
it can go up too
also you can
and that can go too
Any chance to add Wardrobe switching too? I like to wear different outfits for different roles.
What I might do for left-right menus is put only icons in it, and have the role name appear in a tooltip as you mouse over each icon. That way the menu could extend horizontally without being too wide.
I'll put that on the list for one of the upcoming releases.
Version 1.6 is now available and includes the following new features:
- Support for the new /wardrobe command. You can associate two wardrobe sets with each role (left click and right click).
- A new option to extend the menu to the left or right. To keep menus from getting too wide, only icons are shown in horizontal menus and role names are displayed in a tooltip as you mouse over each icon. The spacing setting controls either horizontal or vertical spacing depending on the menu orientation.
Version 1.7 is now available and includes the following:
- Support for Rift 2.4 patch.
- Version checking functionality: if a newer version is detected, the welcome message which is displayed when the addon loads will include this information. You can also go to the "help" tab to see if the addon is outdated.
- Text fields will appropriately lose focus when clicking elsewhere in the configuration window.
- Select lists will appropriately close when clicking elsewhere in the configuration window.
- Various other improvements and fixes.
Last edited by Zormus; 09-18-2013 at 08:08 PM.