+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: [Addon] BananAH - Auction House Addon

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lllok View Post
    BananAH is not working now? Stopped at 25-30% processing auction data
    Same problem, clicking Full Scan doesn't work. Using version 0.5.0 r88 with Imhotar's Bags 0.15beta2 and RareDar 0.7 addons.

I downgraded to http://rift.curseforge.com/addons/bananah/files/89-r87/ and it works fine again.

Rift Disciple

Default It does work

Quote Originally Posted by Lllok View Post
    BananAH is not working now? Stopped at 25-30% processing auction data
    Well, at least for me sometimes says that some lib file, i dont remember which part of the addon, is getting slower, but besides that, it works for me (DeepWood)

Soulwalker

Bumping this - found it on a google search

The link to the website must have been hijacked. It is now a link to known malware (confirmed)

Please remove the working link!
    I don't want to hear about how long you've been gaming - unless you cut your teeth on the Magnavox Odyssey, you don't know what long is.

Would be awesome if someone who knew what they were doing picked up this project and breathed some life back into it.

Telaran

I saw he was online on curseforge when I was curious about the development of this addon a few months back, and asked him about it...

Baanano
    Sep 22, 2014 at 16:12
    Hi Dulge,

I'm indeed working on a new AH addon, as the architecture of BananAH became obsolete with Patch 2.8 changes to the auction house. No ETA on when it'll be released; in fact I might lose interest before completing it :P

If you're interested on tinkering with BananAH code, you can download the latest version: there aren't any hidden files. Documentation is scarce, though, and some of the code is a bit complex. On the other side, some changes, like 7 day auctions, should be easy to do.

The source code is public domain, so feel free to do whatever you want with it (there's no need credit the original project nor me if you don't want to). Just don't distribute it as BananAH, and if you do any modification, change the email field on RiftAddon.toc files so it doesn't taint automated error reports, please.

Best regards.
    Haven't heard anything since, but....

On his Curseforge profile, it shows he was online 1 day ago. I assume he's still working on it.
    http://www.curseforge.com/profiles/Baanano/

Does anyone want to take help update this addon? I have no knowledge of addon coding.

Rift Chaser

any addon guys still around able to revive this one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8