+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68
Results 1,006 to 1,016 of 1016
Like Tree82Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Addon] Gadgets

Gadgets v0.10.19

Changelog
    • update game version
    • fixed error: Currencies Text Bar
    • fixed error: XP Bar
    • fixed error: get error when open Settings without any layouts

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Here is the tweaked version to lower resource hogs as much as I could.

I basically added throttle control for buff, castbar rendering, range calculations.

Reworked all direct system called events to coroutines to lower work on main thread.

Added few new fonts and raid frames I made for my own usage.

Added new system info gadget, it's like old fps and cpu gadgets combined, and looks more better.

Fixed XP related gadgets not updating in real time.

Fixed an issue where sometimes debuffs, buffs stay with 0 seconds until refreshing or changing target.

Fixed infinite castbar issue.

I also tried to mimic original UI's unitframe locking, when not in combat any unitframe location you set will be free to click with mouse.

Possibly fixed an issue where raid frames stuck showing player itself when joined party in combat.

Some other tweaks which I do not remember, since I was tweaking this for my personal usage for like last 7 months.

If you find any issue please reply, so I'll try to fix.

As always keep backup of your old version, and remember this is tweaked version not an official one done by author itself.

Since forums do not allow me upload big files, I needed to use MEGA's file service.

From this link you can download it: Gadgets 0.11
    Added to v0.11. Thank you for changes some events, I don't know much about that.

Gadgets v0.11

Changelog
    • Added aileen's changes
    • Change UnitFramePreset (you need to recreate it if you have).
    • Add preview to UnitFramePreset.
    • Clear code(trim trailing space)
    • Delete not necessary images

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeismystery View Post
    Added to v0.11. Thank you for changes some events, I don't know much about that.

Gadgets v0.11

Changelog
    • Added aileen's changes
    • Change UnitFramePreset (you need to recreate it if you have).
    • Add preview to UnitFramePreset.
    • Clear code(trim trailing space)
    • Delete not necessary images
    Oh thank you for merging them, I also fixed mouseover issue for raid frames when user enters raid, previously you needed to reloadui or move places of people in raid to fix it.
    Attached Files
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Cool

Oh thank you for merging them, I also fixed mouseover issue for raid frames when user enters raid, previously you needed to reloadui or move places of people in raid to fix it.
    Merging it. Thank you. Btw, if you want to change font for some gadgets will be better if you add it like options on dialog window. So all ppl who already use it can chose font what they want. And not all font can good work with all language, i fail with it when make same thing long time ago.

P.S. I did not playing now, so, i can't normally test all changes. If you get some errors, plz send me mail. I will not check forum very often. My mail you can find in gadgets files.
    Last edited by Lifeismystery; 05-27-2018 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeismystery View Post
    Merging it. Thank you. Btw, if you want to change font for some gadgets will be better if you add it like options on dialog window. So all ppl who already use it can chose font what they want. And not all font can good work with all language, i fail with it when make same thing long time ago.

P.S. I did not playing now, so, i can't normally test all changes. If you get some errors, plz send me mail. I will not check forum very often. My mail you can find in gadgets files.
    Well I did most modifications for my own usage but people asked me so i posted it like this, I was thinking to make them optional when I find a time soon ^^

When I updated to 0.11 from Lifeismystery the shard display in the databar stopped working again. Also wtLibCore spams a lot when porting.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavi View Post
    When I updated to 0.11 from Lifeismystery the shard display in the databar stopped working again. Also wtLibCore spams a lot when porting.
    same here, "glad" also other has this problem, thought it's just my personal issue

Hello,
    I found the issue and fixed data text bar addon meanwhile tuned it for performance wise too, now it will immediately updates shard on zone switch/shard hop.

You can find fixed addon file from below attachment. If any other problem shows up just post here.
    Enjoy
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aileen; 09-19-2018 at 01:26 PM. Reason: one more minor tweak for loops

Soulwalker

Hello,
    I found the issue and fixed data text bar addon meanwhile tuned it for performance wise too, now it will immediately updates shard on zone switch/shard hop.

You can find fixed addon file from below attachment. If any other problem shows up just post here.
    Enjoy
    Works perfect, tyvm!

Thanks it works now and I noticed less spam from wtLibCore!

Soulwalker

Default Error while cancel buff

If Im trying to cancel buffs (via right click) like insoles or weaponstones.(I know that they canceled like that) Im getting this error:

wtLibCore v0.9.4-beta

Error: Gadgets/wtBuffBars_Renderer.lua:412: table index is nil
    In wtLibCore / wtLibCore.barBackground:RightDown
    stack traceback:
    Gadgets/wtBuffBars_Renderer.lua:412: in function <Gadgets/wtBuffBars_Renderer.lua:403>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68