+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minion Adventure Details?

Soulwalker

Default Minion Adventure Details?

Some questions about Minions and their Adventures:

1. The only way to know how many minion slots are _available_ seems to be to look at the Adventure list and count the number of Working adventures, and subtract that from Slots.

2. Is there a proper event that indicates when the minion system is ready to be queried?

3. Event.Minion.Adventure.Change sometimes indicates a mode transition from Working -> Finished -> Working when an finished adventure is claimed. Sometimes. So if I rely strictly on published events I keep losing available slots.

4. Is there any way to get the Minion icons? Images for the Adventure and Minion are not published in their details - I can infer the background image for an adventure given its stats but I'd like to be able to render the minion too.

5. Is there a neater way to find out if a minion is comitted to an adventure than enumerating all adventures and seeing if the minion is there? I thought minions on adventures would have a busy flag, or even a 'adventure=mn.ad.{id}'

6. Why "statXXX" as property names for stats rather than, say, a table? To enumerate the stats required by an adventure or available on a minion one literally has to enum over the table and do a regex on each entry.
    Last edited by GreenZomie; 11-12-2018 at 12:11 AM.

Soulwalker

Hilariously, adventures in the 'finished' state don't actually count against the working slot limit so one can start additional adventures without claiming. Bringing up the Native UI then shows a negative number for the available slots.

+ Reply to Thread