+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion for a new add on

Soulwalker

Default Suggestion for a new add on

Please excuse, as I am a relatively new player I could be wrong here. Would it be possible to have an add on that catches links send by players in private or guild chat to the windows clipboard? An add on of this type was available in world of warcraft and, if memory serves, it was called linkcatcher. It could be very handy for people sharing views of possible builds, forum threads etc etc.
    Would I increase my chances of getting something like that if I were to say pretty please?
    please ignore and accept apologies if such an add on exists.
    Thank you

Rift Disciple

Pretty sure addon API does not allow reading chat, so this isn't possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Imalla Illvana Mjolln Ketllina <Servants of None> @zaviel

Ascendant

An alternative to this is to type /log before someone posts a link. This will turn on normal text logging. You can then find log.txt in where your Screenshots and Interface folders are
    Last edited by Archyface; 12-25-2016 at 12:49 PM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

+ Reply to Thread