+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buff Type

Rift Chaser

Default Buff Type

As you can see here buffs have "types". if i remember correctly, the blue-framed ones can be removed by monsters or other players in pvp. My problem is that Inspect.Buff.Detail does not return this info from what i can see. Is there any other way to get this information via the API without having to resort to a hardcoded table of purgable buffs?

edit: Same goes for a classification of buffs with the tag "Healing" (basically all hots).
    Last edited by Wolffpack; 11-25-2016 at 06:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ911 View Post
    I'm sorry what am I supposed to be looking at? I'm too distracted by that hot dwarf in a bathing suit

Sword of Telara

Rather late, but I wanted to do the same with shielding and had to resort to observing shielding changes with buffs being applied and text matching on the descriptions. And keeping one huge list of which abilities are good and bad.
    Last edited by Foolio; 11-30-2016 at 03:55 PM.
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    Rather late, but I wanted to do the same with shielding and had to resort to observing shielding changes with buffs being applied and text matching on the descriptions. And keeping one huge list of which abilities are good and bad.
    First of all, thanks for answering.

Second: That's exactly what i want to avoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ911 View Post
    I'm sorry what am I supposed to be looking at? I'm too distracted by that hot dwarf in a bathing suit

+ Reply to Thread