+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ferather

Thread: Combat event triggers before Damage event.

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser Ferather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    341

    Default Combat event triggers before Damage event.

    Having issues with the order of events in the API, Event.Combat is triggering before Event.Damage after a unit death, which is backwards, can't end combat without dying first.

    1% of the time Event.Damage containing the overkill data occurs before Event.Combat the remaining 99% of the time its the other way around. Event.Death is useless to me and especially if sometimes Event.Damage doubles my data.
    Last edited by Ferather; 02-15-2015 at 12:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts