+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gadgets: How best to contribute?

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Default Gadgets: How best to contribute?

I have a couple of things I'm using locally for unit frames, and I'd sort of like to contribute them to the project in the hopes that they'd become less local stuff for me to carry, but I am not sure what the protocol is, or whether the project's active, or taking submissions, or whatever else.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Paging Dr. Lifeismystery.

But seriously, Lifeismystery has gone out of their way to help me in the past and is an author I believe is still active - maybe try pm'ing them on the Curse Gaming website with a brief list of the changes you've made and go from there.

-Sardines

Might do. There's been a recent update, I should grab that, see if I can apply my patches nicely, and so on.

Main thing I wanted was a thing to let me have a purple filter go over the entire area of the bars (but under the labels on the bars) when something has a believed-cleansable debuff. So I wrote that.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Might do. There's been a recent update, I should grab that, see if I can apply my patches nicely, and so on.

Main thing I wanted was a thing to let me have a purple filter go over the entire area of the bars (but under the labels on the bars) when something has a believed-cleansable debuff. So I wrote that.
    here is something of interest.

http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...ml#post4781331

Huh. I don't think I have the time to maintain even MORE addons, probably. Bleh.

+ Reply to Thread