+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alisu

Thread: API documentation pdf

Default API documentation pdf

A project I'm doing, mainly for my own use but thought I might as well share the effort. It's done from the (supposedly) most recent version from Zorba's documentation txt, hoping that's up to date.

This far only sections 1-6 are ready (which is probably obvious if looking at the later sections)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/37scpzbw75...rift%20api.pdf

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

If the text isn't up-to-date, note that you can get the documentation directly from the API in-game, too.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

I know that, though getting the whole documentation out of the game to a textfile seems more trouble as it's worth, at least as long as the Zorba's text seems to be up to date. I have tried to look at the latest additions to the API he has announced and they seem to be covered by the txt at least. If there are some factual errors I might reconsider.

The purpose for which I need this is to have something I can have with me offline in my tablet, where I also do a lot of offline coding. Quite obviously I can't access the ingame documentation then.

+ Reply to Thread