+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
Like Tree36Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Are there any UI art assets you want?

  1. #31
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Hewi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    401

    Default

    It'd also be great to have the assets from the minion system in the ui assets zip as well. The little portrait icons of the various minions would be great, but the ones I'd most like to see would be the small plane-based icons that are used in the different types of adventures

  2. #32
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62

    Default

    I would love to see some minion love in the asset .zip
    • Stamina icon
    • Attributes icons (Air, Earth, Diplomacy, Hunting, etc)
    • Aventurine icon

    But also the currency icons
    Credits, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Planerite, Sourcestone etc

    I would absolutely love to have the mini minion portraits as an asset, but I fail to see how we would connect a specific minion to the correct portrait (quite a few minions share portraits). I would rather see this available in the addon API somehow.
    function Inspect.Buff.Detail() can return "icon (Resource filename of the buff's icon.)" so function Inspect.Minion.Minion.Detail() should technically be able to return "portrait (Resource filename of the minions's icon.)" right?

  3. #33
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LostVikings View Post
    I would love to see some minion love in the asset .zip
    • Stamina icon
    • Attributes icons (Air, Earth, Diplomacy, Hunting, etc)
    • Aventurine icon

    But also the currency icons
    Credits, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Planerite, Sourcestone etc

    I would absolutely love to have the mini minion portraits as an asset, but I fail to see how we would connect a specific minion to the correct portrait (quite a few minions share portraits). I would rather see this available in the addon API somehow.
    function Inspect.Buff.Detail() can return "icon (Resource filename of the buff's icon.)" so function Inspect.Minion.Minion.Detail() should technically be able to return "portrait (Resource filename of the minions's icon.)" right?
    After some digging i have found all icons except for Credits and the minions... i would really love the minions as part of the API

  4. #34
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Hi Gingers,

    The link has been deleted again. Please re-upload the assets to the ftp site.

  5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #35
    Rift Team Gingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    668

    Default

    You can find the UI art assets here, they should no longer be removed: http://webcdn.triongames.com/addons/assets/
    Amber Alexander - Producer - RIFT

  6. #36
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    You can find the UI art assets here, they should no longer be removed: http://webcdn.triongames.com/addons/assets/
    YAY! Thank you so much!

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  7. #37
    Ascendant forbiddenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,955

    Default

    So the FTP was deprecated? Was this announced anywhere?

    Ah, I see the link in the General thread was updated. I certainly didn't see it til the FTP half broke this month, I wonder who else didn't?

  8. #38
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Thank you for putting them on the new site Gingers.

    Would it be possible for you to tell me the in-game texture names for the zone minimap images? I'd rather not duplicate them in my mapping addon.

  9. #39
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Gingers, I'm not sure if it counts as a UI element or not, but that frame you guys use when creating "Update 3.X" with the title of the update (like at the start of the Echoes of Madness trailer)... any chance I could get that?

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  10. #40
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Would it be possible to update the map images in the Rift_ui_assets.zip file? Currently the maps are missing PTW and also there are no maps for the Nightmare Tide zones.

    Thank you

  11. #41
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Are the raid marker icons (e.g., the 1-8, sadface etc.) available in any of these .zips? I couldn't find them, but maybe I'm blind. Would like to get those for my project. Thanks.

  12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #42
    Rift Team Gingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    668

    Default

    FYI the Patron symbols have been added.
    Amber Alexander - Producer - RIFT

  13. #43
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Hewi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Would it be possible to get higher-res versions of the soul images (Cleric,Mage,Rogue and Warrior) in with the Rift_ui_assets zip? I see that Primalist is in there along with the soul icons too
    NA#1 T-Rex. One of the token aussies for -Lemme Smash-
    RIP Coriolis.

    PrancingTurtle online log parser

  14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #44
    Rift Team Gingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    668

    Default

    The "Rift_ui_assets.zip" has been updated to include more art! http://webcdn.triongames.com/addons/assets/
    • Minion attribute icons: Air, Earth, Water, Fire, Death, Life
    • Minion reward icons: Artifacts, Assassination, Dimensions, Diplomacy, Harvesting, Hunting
    • Minion Attractor Magnet
    • Minion Chain
    • Minion Stamina
    • Minion Aventurine
    • Minion - Large star empty & filled, plus tiny star filled
    • Minion selector arrow
    • Minion card back & transparent minion symbol
    • LFG Tank Role Selected (this was missing previously)
    • Small lock icon
    • Speech icon
    • Gold, Silver, and Plat icons
    • Large art for Cleric, Mage, Warrior, Rogue, Primalist
    • Large art for new Souls: Runeshaper, Warchanter, Maelstrom, Frostkeeper, Shadeborn
    • Tiny raid icons: sad, radioactive, heart full/right/left, crown, clover, 1-8, arrow, damage, healer, tank, support, no, skull, smile, squirrel,

    Feel free to continue posting suggestions of art assets you want access to. I'll try to get to them next time around.
    Last edited by Gingers; 04-04-2016 at 05:09 PM.
    Amber Alexander - Producer - RIFT

  15. #45
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    The "Rift_ui_assets.zip" has been updated to include more art! http://webcdn.triongames.com/addons/assets/
    • Minion attribute icons: Air, Earth, Water, Fire, Death, Life
    • Minion reward icons: Artifacts, Assassination, Dimensions, Diplomacy, Harvesting, Hunting
    • Minion Attractor Magnet
    • Minion Chain
    • Minion Stamina
    • Minion Aventurine
    • Minion - Large star empty & filled, plus tiny star filled
    • Minion selector arrow
    • Minion card back & transparent minion symbol
    • LFG Tank Role Selected (this was missing previously)
    • Small lock icon
    • Speech icon
    • Gold, Silver, and Plat icons
    • Large art for Cleric, Mage, Warrior, Rogue, Primalist
    • Large art for new Souls: Runeshaper, Warchanter, Maelstrom, Frostkeeper, Shadeborn
    • Tiny raid icons: sad, radioactive, heart full/right/left, crown, clover, 1-8, arrow, damage, healer, tank, support, no, skull, smile, squirrel,

    Feel free to continue posting suggestions of art assets you want access to. I'll try to get to them next time around.
    going back to the new souls and making the VFX look better wouldnt go a miss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts