+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Naifu

Thread: Need help loading modules into nkAdvisor

Soulwalker

Default Need help loading modules into nkAdvisor

The addon is showing in game but says I need to load in modules. So I download nkAdvisor:Level then extract folder into same addon folder with other addons but it still says no modules loaded when I use nkadvisor. Then I download nkAdvisor:Loot then extract to same folder above but nkadvisor is still saying no modules loaded. The author gives no instructions on how to load modules, just say you need to download them which I done.

Champion

Did you install the module each in it's own directory? Bascially a module is just another addon which is dependend on nkAdvisor.

Here's a screen how it looks on my machine:

Need help loading modules into nkAdvisor-addons.jpg

Hope this helps

Cheers
    N.

Telaran

Default Modules not registering

I have nkAdvisor, nkReputation, nkrecipebase, and nkShopCalc loaded to the Rift add-on directory but no modules show when I bring up the add-on in game. I've copied the module folders and put them everywhere I can think of (in the Add-on folder, within the nkAdvisor folder, in the Interface folder) with no success. If I click the NK button on the mini-map, the names of the three modules show up but clicking only brings up the main window which still says no modules loaded.

What am I missing?

Champion

nkReputation, nkrecipebase, and nkShopCalc are no modules for nkAdvisor. These are independend addons.

You are looking for the following addons which are modules:

nkAdvisor Level
    nkAdvisor Loot
    nkAdvisor Rating
    nkAdvisor Runes
    nkAdvisor Search

nkRecipeBase is a lib to be used within addons. No need to install that separately.

Cheers
    N.

+ Reply to Thread