+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lure of the unseen... How to find is ID ?

Soulwalker

Default Lure of the unseen... How to find is ID ?

So here i go, i downloaded a nice addon called Rifter.
    Had some problem with it since it is not in my native tongue. So i'm now in the process of translating everything. On that side i've got it working so far.

I'm also a defiant. Found out that the only rift lure it doesn't have is the pvp "lure of the unseen". The only thing i'm missing to make it work is the ability ID.

I've been searching for hours on this forum and elsewhere.
    Found how to get id from bag item and buff but since it isn't one of those thing im still stuck.

So do someone know the lure of the unseen id or a way to get it ?
    The worse part is: I have the feeling it is quite obvious and i've just missed the post on "how to do it".
    Thanks in advance for your help
    Last edited by Vherkin; 06-19-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Soulwalker

Well, I don't really have access to the client at work, so I'll have to take Riftheads word for it.

According to them, the ID for "Ascended Power: Lure of the Unseen" is 86FEE7F50601010101

See http://www.rifthead.com/item/86FEE7F...-of-the-unseen

BTW - Ive just uploaded to curse + riftui a version of Rifter that should work w/ all languages.

Lure of the Unseen is the Defiant equivalent of Lure of the Eye ?

Code:
    /script x=Inspect.Ability.New for k,v in pairs(x.Detail(x.List())) do if v.name == "Lure of the Eye" then error(Utility.Serialize.Inline(v)) end end
    Alter the name as needed. This will put the data in an addon error box, so you can copy to clipboard - makes it easier to use!

Code:
    Error: [string "x=Inspect.Ability.New for k,v in pairs(x.Deta..."]:1: {castingTime = 2.0000000949949, cooldown = 7200.0003419816, description = "Use at a raid tear on the continent of Mathosia to start a pvp rift event.", icon = "Data/\\UI\\item_icons\\1h_mace_air_epic_b.dds", id = "A3666B55D1F3670F3", idNew = "A3666B55D1F3670F3", name = "Lure of the Eye", target = "u800000022A003600", unusable = true}
        Executing x=Inspect.Ability.New for k,v in pairs(x.Detail(x.List())) do if v.name == "Lure of the Eye" then error(Utility.Serialize.Inline(v)) end end
    stack traceback:
    	[C]: in function 'error'
    	[string "x=Inspect.Ability.New for k,v in pairs(x.Deta..."]:1: in main chunk
    Let me know the ID, and I'll add it to Rifter.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

Soulwalker

edit: Well i be damned, the creator have awnsered. that post in now uneeded.

In the process of downloading the new version.

Edit: And getting, of course, the id for the defiant rift lure and posting it here.
    Last edited by Vherkin; 06-20-2013 at 04:49 AM.

I am the creator =P

Post the abilityNew ID of the Defiant lure, and I will add it.

Currently 2.03r2 is waiting to be approved on riftui and curse, but it should support any language.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

Soulwalker

Code:
    Error: [string "x=Inspect.Ability.New for k,v in pairs(x.Deta..."]:1: {castingTime = 2.0000000949949, cooldown = 7200.0003419816, description = "Use at a raid tear on the continent of Mathosia to start a pvp rift event.", icon = "Data/\\UI\\item_icons\\1h_mace_042_a.dds", id = "A26473806923239DF", idNew = "A26473806923239DF", name = "Lure of the Unseen", unusable = true}
        Executing x=Inspect.Ability.New for k,v in pairs(x.Detail(x.List())) do if v.name == "Lure of the Unseen" then error(Utility.Serialize.Inline(v)) end end
    stack traceback:
    	[C]: in function 'error'
    	[string "x=Inspect.Ability.New for k,v in pairs(x.Deta..."]:1: in main chunk
    That what i got. I've prefered to copy everything not knowing what you need with the exception of the id
    Thanks for your awesome job.

It seems you saw my message before i edited it. While i was writing it you posted.
    Last edited by Vherkin; 06-20-2013 at 04:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread