+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Addons: Suggestions, Bug Reports, and Other Feedback

Can we have auction sold mails include the auction ID in hex, rather than decimal - to make it easier to pair up with auctions?

http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...ml#post5051449
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

Telaran

The completed status for repeatable quests is not reset when the new server week starts. This means you cannot tell which weekly quests have been completed in the current week.

General of Telara

Inspect.Dimension.Layout.Detail() has a bug in the reported angles when the notorious gimbal lock happens.
    When yaw is (rounded to) +90 or -90, the calculated pitch value has the wrong sign.
    To be more specific, I narrowed it down to 1.57045102 < yaw < Pi/2 where the wrong calculation happens.

Also, when you unselect dimension items, Event.Dimension.Layout.Update() sometimes reports a non-existing Item ID, and the item it apparently should've reported is in a bugged state where it doesn't even fire an Update() event on the next select, you need to unselect and reselect it again for Addons to be able to recognize it.

Soulwalker

Default mini-map orientation option

Is there a way to make the mini-map rotate around my location cursor, rather than my location cursor rotate inside the mini-map? This would make identification of items around my position much easier; if I see a red dot to the left on the mini-map, I know it is to MY left, not some obscure cardinal direction that might be in front of, behind, or to the side of me.

Default Server vault - events?

No events seem to fire when things are moved in the server vault.

I guess there are no slot identifiers available either? Was hoping to find them by watching Event.Item.Slot but nothing happens.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

Soulwalker

Default Addon: Gadgets not working

Hello, I have installed Gadgets and Gadgets_Buffs just like my other addons, but I don't get button for setup and I get this error
    Error: file 'layout.lua' not found
    In LibSimpleWidgets
    Any advice, been trying to look a lot. Thanks in advance.

Shadowlander

Latest Update

v0.10.0

Gadgets: Buffs now added to Gadgets addon, no need to separate install it
    -- even marked with red

Soulwalker

Yes, I noticed and renewed all gadgets without buffs gadget. Still same error..

Shadowlander

its working fine for me

Be sure delete gadgets and gadgets_buff in addon folder and unpack the latest gadgets only here.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Naifu View Post
    The stats provided by Inspect.Item.Detail always include dreamorb stat. There's no way to find out if an item has a dream orb attached to it and what the stat difference without would be.

Cheers
    N.
    Any chance we can have this fixed please?

Can we get event like - Event.Unit.Detail.Focus - for new primalist focus?

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeismystery View Post
    Can we get event like - Event.Unit.Detail.Focus - for new primalist focus?
    I agree, that would be nice.

Just checking every 0.2s seems to work fine for making a bar though. There's sometimes a slight delay but it isn't that bad...
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

Attaching frames to UI.Native frames seems broken today after yesterdays patch.

BM.UI.btn_dimtrade:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", UI.Native.Trade, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 10)

This used to but the frame at the bottom left of the trade window, but not now.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Adelea View Post
    Attaching frames to UI.Native frames seems broken today after yesterdays patch.

BM.UI.btn_dimtrade:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", UI.Native.Trade, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 10)

This used to but the frame at the bottom left of the trade window, but not now.
    I've been looking into this as well. It's like the dimensions haven't been calculated for those native windows. When I call UI.Native.Guild:GetBounds() it returns 0 0 0 0. I can force it to calculate by doing one of these things while the guild window is open:
    • Tabbing out of Rift and Back - moves but doesn't 'pin'
    • Changing the global UI scale - moves and pins until you close/tab out
    • Reordering the tabs in my chat window (ie., switch the order of General and Combat) - moves and pins until you tab out and back or close the guild window.
    Last edited by Llien; 10-15-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Llien View Post
    I've been looking into this as well. It's like the dimensions haven't been calculated for those native windows. When I call UI.Native.Guild:GetBounds() it returns 0 0 0 0. I can force it to calculate by doing one of these things while the guild window is open:
    • Tabbing out of Rift and Back - moves but doesn't 'pin'
    • Changing the global UI scale - moves and pins until you close/tab out
    • Reordering the tabs in my chat window (ie., switch the order of General and Combat) - moves and pins until you tab out and back or close the guild window.
    Must be related to this:

* The UI Layout system has been overhauled to fix various HUD elements from gradually creeping across the screen, and improved placement through window resizing and resolution changes.
    - Note: If player has Global UI scale enabled and resizes the window, UI elements jump to unexpected positions. This is a bug and will be fixed in a future hotfix.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast