+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Click Box Healer & 1.10

Soulwalker

Default Click Box Healer & 1.10

ver 1.2

Code:
    Error: Event Event.Unit.Available is deprecated, the addon environment is not in compatibility mode, and ClickBoxHealer has an active hook (named UnitAvailCheck).
        In ClickBoxHealer / UnitAvailCheck, event Event.Unit.Available
    stack traceback:
    	[C]: in function 'error'

Since we still haven't got the new patch here... Is Click Box Healer still working despite the errors? If there's anything Rift is doing ridiculously poorly is the raidframe and their customizability... I remember healers kept asking for a bit of love in that department, but nothing ever happened :\ And everyone kinda stopped asking when raidframes addons were introduced...

One thing I don't understand is why, seeing how few addon authors are active in rift, the api keeps changing so much so often --- it must be stressful trying to keep the addons up to date, and it's a problem since if one breaks, there aren't really other options to fall back to :\

Darnit if CBH breaks, there's no way my macro slots will be enough for all the mouseover macros I'll have to redo for all the heals and cds

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Snags View Post
    Since we still haven't got the new patch here... Is Click Box Healer still working despite the errors? If there's anything Rift is doing ridiculously poorly is the raidframe and their customizability... I remember healers kept asking for a bit of love in that department, but nothing ever happened :\ And everyone kinda stopped asking when raidframes addons were introduced...

One thing I don't understand is why, seeing how few addon authors are active in rift, the api keeps changing so much so often --- it must be stressful trying to keep the addons up to date, and it's a problem since if one breaks, there aren't really other options to fall back to :\

Darnit if CBH breaks, there's no way my macro slots will be enough for all the mouseover macros I'll have to redo for all the heals and cds
    It's actually an easy fix but I want to give the author a chance first

Telaran

I'll check it out tonight - as Deadbeat said, looks like an easy fix.

And thank you for both the error log and opportunity to fix it ;-)
    Last edited by Toludin; 09-12-2012 at 01:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread