+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By AlienFromBeyond

Thread: Request for Add-on

Plane Touched

Default Request for Add-on

Is there anyone out there who can make or knows of a way of changing the colours of the Hellfire Debuff on 3rd stage of Maelforge so they are easier to see - i know KBM changes the flash you get on your screen but I'm after a way to actually change the colour of the circles on the screen so that it's easier to see which way to run :P

Thanks

Ascendant

Absolutely, completely, totally NOT possible, nor will it ever be.

Plane Touched

well that absolutely, completely, totally SUCKS !

Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    Absolutely, completely, totally NOT possible, nor will it ever be.
    Just to clarify, that's a "no" then? Wasn't quite sure from that vague response

Gadgets: Unit Frames and Other Stuff for RIFT

WoW used to have something like this. Let you drawer on the screen and stuff too.
    They changed their API to stop it from working, though. I think it was a good idea.

The only way that you're going to get the colour of the AOE to change is going to be hacking the game files and changing them yourself. Not something that can be done in the API.
    Keep in mind, though, that that'd be against the TOS and likely get you perma banned.

Isn't there some sort of colourblind mode for this? I haven't checked, but if there is that might do it for you. Switch to that before the run (if reboot required) or fight (if not).
    Or, hell, just change your graphical setting. I am sure the lowest setting would show it the best.

+ Reply to Thread