+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need a little KBM help! =0

Default I need a little KBM help! =0

Bah, i installed KBM like 3 months ago, i was annoyed by the menu screen and dragged it off. I've reinstalled KBM a few times, defaulted my UI, and i cannot get my menu screen back up. Any help? lol.

-ATF_Morgan.
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Quote Originally Posted by ATFMorgan View Post
    Bah, i installed KBM like 3 months ago, i was annoyed by the menu screen and dragged it off. I've reinstalled KBM a few times, defaulted my UI, and i cannot get my menu screen back up. Any help? lol.

-ATF_Morgan.
    It sounds like you need to delete your saved variables for KBM. Try removing this file:

.../Interface/Saved/<email>/<server>/<character>/SavedVariables/KingMolinator.lua

Gadgets: Unit Frames and Other Stuff for RIFT

Quote Originally Posted by DoomSprout View Post
    It sounds like you need to delete your saved variables for KBM. Try removing this file:

.../Interface/Saved/<email>/<server>/<character>/SavedVariables/KingMolinator.lua
    Hmm, uninstalled KBM again, i removed that .lua, re installed and no menu again. Any way of deleting every file KBM came with? then begin with a clean install?

-ATF
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Type in /kbmdefault

This will reset the window position, and your KBM icon (so you'll need to move that back).
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Semele View Post
    Type in /kbmdefault

This will reset the window position, and your KBM icon (so you'll need to move that back).
    That worked indeed! Thank you kindly sir, one last question. Any idea on how to get the tank swap mechanic back onto the screen as well? =)
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

No easy way for that yet, but the /kbmdefault command is being expanded upon to included various areas of KBM (including Tank-Swap)

If you know enough to edit the Saved Variables data then you can search of TankSwap and set both x and to to = false.

They must read as such
    Code:
    x = false,
    y = false,
    Rather than removing them or setting them to zero.

This will reset Tank-Swap. You can apply the same methods to any of KBM's controls.

Important: Any changes made to the Saved Variables files must be done only when KBM isn't loaded in to Rift. For this, you can either exit Rift, make the changes save the file - or - Disable KBM while in game via the Rift System menu (Addons), click Apply. Make the changes, then Enable KBM, click Apply.

The same applies for deleting addon Saved Variables, the addon must not be currently loaded in Rift for these to work in resetting an addon fully to default.

Also note that Addons and their Saved Variables are in different locations, so generally - Deleting an Addon doesn't actually delete the Save states.
    Last edited by Semele; 08-27-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Semele View Post
    No easy way for that yet, but the /kbmdefault command is being expanded upon to included various areas of KBM (including Tank-Swap)

If you know enough to edit the Saved Variables data then you can search of TankSwap and set both x and to to = false.

They must read as such
    Code:
    x = false,
    y = false,
    Rather than removing them or setting them to zero.

This will reset Tank-Swap. You can apply the same methods to any of KBM's controls.

Important: Any changes made to the Saved Variables files must be done only when KBM isn't loaded in to Rift. For this, you can either exit Rift, make the changes save the file - or - Disable KBM while in game via the Rift System menu (Addons), click Apply. Make the changes, then Enable KBM, click Apply.

The same applies for deleting addon Saved Variables, the addon must not be currently loaded in Rift for these to work in resetting an addon fully to default.

Also note that Addons and their Saved Variables are in different locations, so generally - Deleting an Addon doesn't actually delete the Save states.
    I set them both to false and it worked! I thank you kindly once again sir =)
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

+ Reply to Thread