+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift Meter Question

Soulwalker

Default Rift Meter Question

Hello everybody. So I'm new to rift an all after putting up with blizzard for 7 years an tor since release. Gotta say LOVING the game so far. Anyways to the question! So I downloaded idk how many addons, got everything working but Rift Meter. Got it doing everything I need to but puting me and my pet together in the damage / dps. I google'd but nothing, so is it not possible to put you and your pets damage and dps together? Was told to rename my pet, my name and that would handle it. Only thing is it pops up as Skeletal Zealot (Fabbio) instead, so didn't work.

Pet stats are merged in combat overview.
    But the ability breakdown shows only your abilities and the total bar at the bottom is your dps without pets.
    Therefore pets are listed too in combat overview to inspect only their dps and ability breakdown.
    This confuses so many people lol
    Last edited by chuckySTAR; 08-04-2012 at 01:22 PM.
    Vince
    GAME OVER
    WORLD FIRST PRE NERFZ REGULOS

Default options

Figured I would reply to this thread instead of making a new one, I would love to see an option for the dmg bars to grow up. Not the biggest of deals and I have no idea how hard it is to add something like that. Rift Meter is my favorite dps meter atm, just would love to have more config options.

+ Reply to Thread