+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inventory Addons coming soon now?

Default Inventory Addons coming soon now?

* Add Command.Item.Standard.*(). These functions are defined to behave exactly like the standard UI behaves, and should make it easier to implement inventory addons of various kinds.

just read that in the changelog, that means that inventory addons will actually work like regular bags.

hopefully, because my regular bags take up half of my monitor and my bank bags don't even have room to fit on my screen... it's quite rediculous, idk why this wasn't implemented sooner.
    Hareu - Spitescar-US

You mean like this one, which has been around since March?

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

I think the idea is, addons that can really replace the in-game bag functionality.

Mine hasn't been updated 'cuz too many other projects.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorandii View Post
    You mean like this one, which has been around since March?
    Nope..

that one has only been able to show what's in your bags, you couldnt move stuff, or sell it or use it or anything like that, making it almost useless imo.
    Hareu - Spitescar-US

Quote Originally Posted by Hareu View Post
    Nope..

that one has only been able to show what's in your bags, you couldnt move stuff, or sell it or use it or anything like that, making it almost useless imo.
    Wait. Imhothar is updating to include the functionality, stand by for alpha updates over the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareu View Post
    Nope..

Yeah, because the API didn't allow anything like that. And the API still doesn't completely allow what we really aim for. It just gets improved piece by piece.

+ Reply to Thread