+ Reply to Thread

Thread: damageModified in Event.Combat.Damage

Default damageModified in Event.Combat.Damage

I got a request for MythBusters to track the amount of damage mitigated by valor, resists, armor, and abilities. I'm not sure if that's possible but I thought it would be from damageModified in Event.Combat.Damage, but it appears to just spit out a number that I'm not entirely sure what it means. Anyone know what all this entails?
    Even free cost too much now

Is the dev tools any help? /eventlog damage is probably what you want.
    Last edited by Lorandii; 06-27-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorandii View Post
    Is the dev tools any help? /eventlog damage is probably what you want.
    I'm not sure I know what that is
    Basically I was hoping there was something that broke down damage by how much it was reduced from what source, but from what I've seen everything is just lumped together. Thanks for the reply!
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    I'm not sure I know what that is
    Basically I was hoping there was something that broke down damage by how much it was reduced from what source, but from what I've seen everything is just lumped together. Thanks for the reply!
    Install the addon Trion Development Tools, then run the slash command I mentioned, and last, get into combat. It should give you all the feedback you need, and if not, try other variants of the parameter, like combat, damage, healing, dodge, etc.

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Not ALL the information is available to the client at all. So some things, you may have to mess around a bit to figure out how much is being mitigated before you even see it.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

+ Reply to Thread