+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a cleansing mod

Rift Disciple

Default Looking for a cleansing mod

Is there a mod or any in the works for a mod that shows who cleansed, dispelled, eradicated or purged adds or Boss, i can't seem to find any mod out there that records such useful information. =(

Rift Disciple

Correct me if i'm wrong, but after doing some research it seems the only reason why, for "whoever" cleansed/eradicated/purged on "what" or "who", is due to the fact that any ability considered a "utility" does not have its information included into the combatlog file. I found some old posts dated back in 2011, asking for that info to be included into the logs but those posts eventually became dead , with lack of response, which i presume what will happen to this post as well. =(

you are in fact wrong, at least partially. Cleansing is included in the combatlog, I am unsure about purging.

Rift Disciple

Did ID tonight and combat logged fights on Itzuiel and Ember conclave (HM), on Itzuiel i have to purge every 12 sec there was no record of any purge, on Ember conclave, i had to use cleansing prayer for the fears and infected wounds bleed, and again there was no record of it in the log... What cleanses have you been able to find in the combat logs? very curious...

btw, ty for taking the time to respond ....

It's possible (though I don't know for sure, it's not an area of the API I've used much) that Noshei was referring to the combat events fed to addons, and not the actual combat log that the game writes out.

Gadgets: Unit Frames and Other Stuff for RIFT

+ Reply to Thread