+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for an addon

Rift Master

Default Looking for an addon

I'm looking for something like Karuul Alerts, but I only want an icon/aura/alert to show when an enemy debuff has x seconds remaining? Any addon offer this functionality?

Assuming the debuff is on you, your target or focus or a pet then Karuul Alert can do this.

Rift Master

I can't find the option to only display when there are X seconds remaining? Anyone write a quick guide for that?

Ascendant

nkrebuff can do that afaik

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    I can't find the option to only display when there are X seconds remaining? Anyone write a quick guide for that?
    Under buffs, click the 'missing' section then to the lower right click warning and set the timer. Fill everything else in and it will tell you not only when the debuff is not on the enemy but also will countdown from whatever timer you set it to down to zero. I think that is what you are looking for. It took me a while the first time too when I was trying to set mine up because a countdown made more sense to be under while active than missing since It would tell me how much longer it would be up.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Turrant View Post
    Under buffs, click the 'missing' section then to the lower right click warning and set the timer. Fill everything else in and it will tell you not only when the debuff is not on the enemy but also will countdown from whatever timer you set it to down to zero. I think that is what you are looking for. It took me a while the first time too when I was trying to set mine up because a countdown made more sense to be under while active than missing since It would tell me how much longer it would be up.
    You ****ing legend you! Thanks for this, been searching all over for some method of doing this

+ Reply to Thread