+ Reply to Thread

Thread: please for the love of my bags

Default please for the love of my bags

release the whatever is needed so people can make bag addons. I want some better organization I can't stand having separate bags of crap.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ark-inventory

was always my favorite addon in wow. the level of customization I had with it and would LOVE to have it again.

ImhoBags: Curse & RiftUI

Still work in progress due to missing API stuff but already used by many people for inventory stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhothar View Post
    ImhoBags: Curse & RiftUI

Still work in progress due to missing API stuff but already used by many people for inventory stuff.

I've used every bag addon or at least tested them. I just want something i can full use so my bags are all in one thing and can be used there. not having to go from a main thing back to my separate bags kinda pointless.
    really hope they open up more of the api or whatever.

This is one of the things holding Rift back imho - the quality of life things to remove some the annoyances in Rift.

If Trion want to retain people, they need to remove these restrictions for the addon makers and allow them to make these things that the community clearly want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellaiya View Post
    This is one of the things holding Rift back imho - the quality of life things to remove some the annoyances in Rift.

If Trion want to retain people, they need to remove these restrictions for the addon makers and allow them to make these things that the community clearly want.
    You are under a false impression. Trion is not restricting addon developers at all. What is happening is the addon instruction set is not complete, and won't be for a very long time, if ever. By comparison, Blizzard still, almost 8 years after launch, updates and modifies their instruction set. When MoP launches, expect WoW addons to break in the multitudes until they are rewritten.

Rift's instruction set is further along and provides more functionality than WoW did in the same time frame (just over a year from launch). And, as mentioned, is far from finished.

I just want the option for my bags to be all one lump space and maybe some minor organization tools. I'm sure it can't be hard for them to implement that themselves....

Well, auto sort bags is coming, so that's some help at least. it is on the PTS now and, I do miss it on the live servers but, it will be there soon.
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

I have the auto sort addon it's not what I want. I find that a bit lazy compared to all in one.

+ Reply to Thread