+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hotter

Thread: Just a big thank you for all the addons

Default Just a big thank you for all the addons

Has been nice coming from none to some. Nk's amazing stash of goodies, rift healer, rift meter, kbm and karuulalert are the ones I use. Thanks as well to the purples for the ongoing maintenance.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hotter View Post
    Has been nice coming from none to some. Nk's amazing stash of goodies, rift healer, rift meter, kbm and karuulalert are the ones I use. Thanks as well to the purples for the ongoing maintenance.
    Not to be mean or even to solicit... but Rift Healer is out-dated. When 1.9 drops that addon will die because of it's CPU usage. It sucks 25% CPU in a full 20 man raid. You can't even hardly move. But also the new API changes that Trion is putting in will halt addons like Rift Healer so they don't kill the game. I re-wrote a very similar addon Click Box Healer, with WoW's Grid addon in mind. (Was my favorite raid frame setup in my WoW healing days). It is mostly stable. Does have a few minor fixes that need done and still has plenty of additions coming.

All in all I'm just letting you know there are a couple of options out there now that you might want to look at before the 1.9 patch goes live so you have time to try them out and get used to them before it is no longer a choice and becomes forced.

~Solsis

Quote Originally Posted by Hotter View Post
    I'm glad you like KBM. I can't speak for the other devs but I do it because I love Rift and I like to fill in the gaps the Rift devs could be spending time doing something more impressive
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

+ Reply to Thread