+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [ADDON] DKPTracker

Default [ADDON] DKPTracker

Hello and thank you for trying out my first addon! I am a software developer [irl] and decided I should finally get to working on some Rift addons. This is the most basic form of DKPTracker. Right now, it tracks DKP or whatever other raid loot rules that you use similar to DKP/EREG. Everything is manual right now, but I want to assure you that I will be updating this frequently!

There is only 1 "slash" command: /dkpt. ( without the period ) This will bring up the raid screen, from which you can select your raids at the top ( where it says "Select..." ), create new raids ( text field right below that with the button next to it ), and update raid members ( the rest of the screen, derp! ).

Currently:
    - tracks raids ( up to 20)
    => for more than 20 people in a raid ( subs, etc ), just create a separate raid for now.
    - tracks member names and their associated loot value ( DKP, EREG, etc )
    - add/delete raids
    - add/update/delete members

TODO:
    - batch raid member updates
    - automated updates based on certain criteria ( send me ideas on when this should be updated please. Right now I am just thinking of when kills happen in a dungeon)

I think that is it. If you have any questions, just send me an email ( ingshtrom.developer@gmail.com ) or leave a comment. Thank you for trying this out!!

-Ingshtrom

NOTE: This is only on RiftUI.com right now. I will put it on Curse.com soon, but right now I just want to play Rift since I haven't played much in the past few days. :P
    NOTE 2: Also, if you cannot find it on RiftUI.com, give it a few hours since they must approve the addon first before it is available to the public. Thanks!

Update 1.0.0

- This is an official addon now. I am sure there are bugs, but it is no longer in BETA.
    - Added the ability to get raid members from your current party/group/raid
    - added tooltips to many of the UI elements to help with user friendliness :P

Enjoy!

is there any way to track members of your guild who are online but not in the current raid? in my guild we give points for people being available to help the raid if they are needed even if they aren't in the raid.

also i don't have time to fully look at the addon but would an hourly DKP system work with this addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    is there any way to track members of your guild who are online but not in the current raid?
    I think Zorba mentioned there would be a guild API at some point, but at the moment, there's no easy way to find your guild members.

Probably the best way to handle this at the moment is to insist all of your raiders run the addon, and use Guild broadcast messages to find out who's online.

Gadgets: Unit Frames and Other Stuff for RIFT

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    is there any way to track members of your guild who are online but not in the current raid? in my guild we give points for people being available to help the raid if they are needed even if they aren't in the raid.

also i don't have time to fully look at the addon but would an hourly DKP system work with this addon?
    I added both of those features to my feature list on riftui.com. You can go to my developer portal there to see what features/bugs are still open.

Thanks!

- Ingshtrom

This addon is no longer maintained in it's current form. It is now being called revRaidLoot since it is owned by Rift:Evolve() now. There is a separate thread for revRaidLoot, so go check it out!!!

+ Reply to Thread