+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Autosizing Text/RiftTextfield frames

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Default Autosizing Text/RiftTextfield frames

I appear to be missing something. :GetFullHeight() was removed because the height of frames is auto-calculated, but when I set a text field or text area to a multi-line string (using either \r or \n), I get a 20-pixel high item showing only one line. Printing :GetText() shows it to be two lines.

So what might I have done amusingly wrong that would produce this?

Also, is it intentional that RiftTextfield has no :SetFontSize() or :GetFontSize()?
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Answer: Was setting both types to RiftTextfield by accident; it doesn't have that autosize function.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

+ Reply to Thread