+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [AddOn] Sharing data from SimpleMeter?

Rift Disciple

Default [AddOn] Sharing data from SimpleMeter?

Hi all,

Kindof a basic question: When using SimpleMeter, how do I publish the DPS to my raid after a fight is over?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Eka1 View Post
    Hi all,

Kindof a basic question: When using SimpleMeter, how do I publish the DPS to my raid after a fight is over?
    It's been a while since I used this specific function, but right clicking on the person's name should bring up a text box with all the info in it. You can then easily copy/paste from/to the text box.

also for future reference, putting [AddOn] before the title of your post usually signifies that you are posting an actual addon. so when i read the title i thought that you had a new addon to share data between simplemeter users
    Last edited by Redcruxs; 03-25-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Or just have them install the addon so they don't see you spamming /raid with your dps after every trash pull.

Rift Master

Click on one of the DPS or Total. Ctrl + C it and then Ctrl + V it into your raid chat. Tada!
    A remnant of special olympics world first hammerknell - 27th July 2011 - Best raid ever to be opened. I was a mighty warrior tank. Had many friends and was appreciated in the community.

Looking back at RIFT is bittersweet. Ah damn.

+ Reply to Thread