+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Semele

Thread: A Stop Watch for Rapid ...

Soulwalker

Default A Stop Watch for Rapid ...

Just throwing and idea around. I am not a programmer but I think it would be an awesome idea if someone made an addon that starts the countdown for a rapid assault as soon as first battle takes place. That way it would be easy to see how far off from rapid assaults you came ... Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by RDemusX View Post
    Just throwing and idea around. I am not a programmer but I think it would be an awesome idea if someone made an addon that starts the countdown for a rapid assault as soon as first battle takes place. That way it would be easy to see how far off from rapid assaults you came ... Just a suggestion.
    There are achievement based timers and tracking planned for KBM in the future (one of those is the Rapid Assault timer), until then I'm confident achievement based addons will eventually support it somewhere down the road, if not already.

I had this planned out a while ago, but until better map support (which is incoming) and some sort of better quest tracking (also incoming) is in the API it would have been a little unpredictable at times.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

Default A timer!!! =)

A rapid assault timer would be AWESOME!!!!!

Soulwalker

Good to hear that you have given it thought. I look forward to seeing it in the future

+ Reply to Thread