+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Alpha] BananAH

Plane Touched

Default [Addon] BananAH

BananAH 0.2.2

Beta auction house addon. Right now only the posting & config tabs have been implemented.

Use /bah or /bananah to show the window.

Posting features:
    • Auto splitting of item stacks
    • Pricing models (User defined, Vendor, Average, Standard deviation, Median and Trimmed mean).
    • Price matchers (Self matcher and Competition undercut matcher)
    • Auto posting (aka. batch posting)
    • Undercut on right click
    • Posting queue management

Additional documentation here.

You can find it on RiftUI and Curse.
    Last edited by Baanano; 03-31-2012 at 03:28 PM.

I've started using this. As a personal preference, it would be great if you got this on Curse for the auto updating.

So far I've done a scan and posted a bunch of items. My only feedback would be a 'progress' indicator or even a text field of some kind. I posted 50, x1 stacks of something and was a little confused on what was going on until I saw my coins go down a little as each one was posted.

Plane Touched

It's still awaiting approval on Curse, though I think it won't appear on the Curse client yet as it's flagged as alpha version.

Thank you for your feedback, I'll add a message on the next revision so you can see what's going on when posting.

Amazing stuff. Keeping my eye on this for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Baanano View Post
    It's still awaiting approval on Curse, though I think it won't appear on the Curse client yet as it's flagged as alpha version.

Thank you for your feedback, I'll add a message on the next revision so you can see what's going on when posting.
    Yeah, Alpha I don't think shows, but Beta does!

Ok! Still loving this addon.

When you hit the big refresh button, have it do a reload similar to cicking on an item. Right now the bottom where it says Last time seen on full scan: does not refresh with the refresh and neither does the item data. click on a different item and then back fixes this.

Add a way to search your inventory for an item. Right now it lists them all, but if you suck at finding something, like me, it may take a minute of scrolling up and down to see it.

Add a favorites section at the top of that scrolling list. Items you flag as being favorite, if present in your inventory would show up at the top of your list.

As an addition to the above request, allow your favorite items to be flagged to show even if you have none of them, this would help facilitate buying.

To further help facilitate buying, adding 'break down' catigories would be awesome. An example is level 48 essences can be broken down by apothacaries into eternals. It would be great to be able to view all those essences in your addon.

To expand on the above feature, being able to buy, or bid on all items in a category or search at a set price would save a ton of time. Example: You do your search for level 48 essences. You throw in buy all at 1 plat. The addon then does a buy out for anything that has a buy out of 1 plat or less, and does a bid on everything for 1 plat that does not have a buyout set or the buyout is above 1 plat.

Again, thank you for this addon, it is already making life on the AH much easier!

Shadowlander

Downloaded the addon from RiftUI and installed it. Will give it a whirl tonight and post my results!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoShoe View Post
    Downloaded the addon from RiftUI and installed it. Will give it a whirl tonight and post my results!
    Okay, installed BananAH and put it through some paces last night and this morning. One minor complaint, every time I bring the window up for it.. it pops BEHIND the Auction House window and I've got to click to bring it to the forefront.

On the upside, scans are EXTREMELY fast for me (which is very nice) and the price matching / undercutting function seems to actually work fine. Love the addon so far, can't wait for future potential improvements to it!

Zoc
    Soulwalker

Amazing job man! Keep up the good work!

Telaran

Oh my god it's like Auctioneer for Rift! I've been waiting for something like this to come out since the Auction API was added.

Can't wait to install this and give it a whirl when I get home.
    Formerly: Nanase - Rawrior | Camilah - Rogue | Krystie - Cleric | Myuria - Mage

Shadowlander

Recently BananAH seems to want to post items with a BUYOUT price equal to the low BID price of another item. It seems to try to undercut another seller's BID price on my item's BUYOUT price.. instead of just slightly undercutting via BID to BID, BUYOUT to BUYOUT (if that makes sense?).

I would really love to use the addon, but it has ended up adding a LOT of extra time to my auction posting process so I've had to drop it for now. Hope you get some updates to it!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoShoe View Post
    I would really love to use the addon, but it has ended up adding a LOT of extra time to my auction posting process so I've had to drop it for now. Hope you get some updates to it!
    Hope you find the next updates more useful. Version 0.2.0 should be ready soon, and that buggy undercut code has been dropped

Shadowlander

What's the possibility of being able to EXCLUDE specific bags from BananAH? I always keep gear I do *not* want to sell in Bag4 & Bag5. So if I could always flat exclude BananAH from looking in those bags, it would make me feel a lot better.

Is it possible for a future feature, perhaps?

Plane Touched

Gear should be excluded automatically as it's supposed to be bound. Anyway, the latest development version allows you to hide specific items. Would it be enough?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Baanano View Post
    Gear should be excluded automatically as it's supposed to be bound. Anyway, the latest development version allows you to hide specific items. Would it be enough?
    Hide specific items? Sure! That will definitely indulge my slight paranoia just fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast