+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what would be really cool for addon developers...

Telaran

Default what would be really cool for addon developers...

If you spend the time and effort and bring a good addon to the community then depending on criteria an in game "developers" costume would be great.

I would love to see a red/white striped baseball cap with the propeller on it and a lab technicians overcoat.

Just a suggestion

It might even make a few more ppl interested in creating addon or being part of a team.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Hoek View Post
    If you spend the time and effort and bring a good addon to the community then depending on criteria an in game "developers" costume would be great.

I would love to see a red/white striped baseball cap with the propeller on it and a lab technicians overcoat.

Just a suggestion

It might even make a few more ppl interested in creating addon or being part of a team.
    Nahhh way to fancy. How about an in-game title called 'game breaker'

Cheers
    N.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Naifu View Post
    Nahhh way to fancy. How about an in-game title called 'game breaker'

Cheers
    N.
    That would be appropriate. People in guild have no clue what the hell I'm doing when I'm logging in and out every 30 seconds or so for half an hour and the spam of LUA errors doesn't let me see them asking me lol.

I'd also settle for the ability to divide by zero, create a black hole and pull all the players into it from wherever they are, something like this
    Last edited by Xioden; 02-28-2012 at 05:04 PM.

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

I also think there should be a title for people who find/report lots of bugs.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

I just want the title "Pretends He Knows How To Code"

or maybe "Should Stick To MATLAB"
    Last edited by Credo; 02-28-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    Even free cost too much now

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xioden View Post
    That would be appropriate. People in guild have no clue what the hell I'm doing when I'm logging in and out every 30 seconds or so for half an hour and the spam of LUA errors doesn't let me see them asking me lol.

I'd also settle for the ability to divide by zero, create a black hole and pull all the players into it from wherever they are, something like this
    I use to log in and out to test.... found that /reloadui is much quicker :-)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hoek View Post
    I use to log in and out to test.... found that /reloadui is much quicker :-)
    Only when you aren't crashing the client

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Xioden View Post
    My guild kicked me for this

+ Reply to Thread