+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Question] Frame and mouseoverui

Soulwalker

Default [Question] Frame and mouseoverui

Hello, my question - is it possible to create a frame, that will accept mouseoverui macroses ? I have unit frame and i want typical healing macroses (for example, cast @mouseoverui Bloom) to work correctly when user places his mouse over my unit frame.
    p.s. tried SetMouseoverUnit, but that didn't help

Rift Disciple

this is possible, but I think your frame has to be in "secure mode". this limits the things you can do with the frame while you're in combat (for example, you can't change the mouseover target for a secure frame while you're in combat)

-ken
    Snowreap Yellowtail Preyz Taralin
    < The Purge > Guardian Seastone

Champion

I think the addon Rift Healer implements the functionality you're looking for...

Here's the thread:

http://forums.riftgame.com/beta-addo...ft-healer.html
    Last edited by Bhrawn; 02-24-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Soulwalker

Unfortunately, Rift Healer does not implement that feature, that was the reason i started looking in first place In RH you can BIND commands to mouse(and mouse only, that's current API limitations), what i want is STANDARD macroses to work via mouseoverui

You can do this, the Rift API does allow you to have focused frames (as in the ability to mouse over a frame that also mouse overs a player). The next version of Rift Healer will have it. I just have to get some time to work on it, /sigh.
    Gloomyfridays @ Briarcliff. bbl for sig contest.

+ Reply to Thread