+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bag addons?

Shadowlander

Default Bag addons?

Hey everyone, does anyone know if there are any bag addons in development? ie bagnon style ones that combine all your bags into 1 large bag?

Thanks,

Telaran

Afaik no, but I would appreciate one as well.

Of course there is... go check RiftUI.com. Or click here
    Gloomyfridays @ Briarcliff. bbl for sig contest.

Rift Disciple

zBag looks like a good start but it's not quite user friendly just yet. I can't wait until it's all finished because an all in one bag mod is something that's definitely needed.

Zoc
    Soulwalker

Thanks for the interest in zBag

For the next 2 weeks I'll be very busy with my thesis (omg), but I should resume work on the addon after that.

I already have some plans on the next steps, starting by memory improvements and automatic bag update (when items get added to your bag, etc.)

Sadly, some expected functions can't be added right now due to API limitations (ex: Use an item from the bag). I assume this protection might be in place to avoid the automatic use of items and prevent botting. Still, I'm sure addon authors will be able to use items from inventory very soon.

The main topic on this forums regarding zBag can be found here: http://forums.riftgame.com/beta-addo...ent-addon.html

If you're a programmer and you're willing to contribute to zBag, please, feel free to do so and send me the patches or updated files - I'll check them and merge them right away!
    Please, just keep your code clean ;)

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread