+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A cooldown timer that isn't a slide bar?

Shadowlander

Default A cooldown timer that isn't a slide bar?

I'm looking for an addon that will keep track of my cooldowns by just giving me a little bubble that has the abilities picture and a little countdown going on in the center. Does anyone know of anything like this?

KaruulAlert will do that. http://www.riftui.com/downloads/info84-KaruulAlert.html

Spell icons can be sized to whatever size you want. You can place each individual icon anywhere you want. Can be set up to track your buffs or others, etc.
    Last edited by Zaphrina; 02-06-2012 at 06:34 PM.

I hope Karuul's author isn't MIA, as the addon needs updating. It works, but is incapable of detecting debuffs, along with not being able to add them manually. I'm referring to the debuffs a mob or boss applies, and not necessarily debuffs caused by player buffs in order to create a cooldown.

You go threw the zone with boss in question with enable ability scanner checked? Once its picked up you should be able to watch for it. If that didnt work try reworking settings a few different ways besides that not sure why it wouldn't be working.

Great how-to thread here on setting up debuffs from other players same thing should work for bosses. http://rift.mmosite.com/class/healin...settings.shtml

nkRebuff will also track cooldowns you select... the Cooldown bar is configurable independent of the buff and debuff bars and whenever you use a cooldown it moves it to the "active bar" so you can see how long it'll be up for.

You can set the amount of time left remaining on the cooldown before it pops back onto the cooldown bar with a timer on it indicating how much longer until it's ready.

I use it in all 6 of my rogue specs and find it 100% invaluable.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianMorin View Post
    The more people play Rift and subscribe, the more time and money we have to continue to evolve the game....

"Cerium, glowers at you dubiously -- looks like he would wipe the floor with you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphrina View Post
    You go threw the zone with boss in question with enable ability scanner checked? Once its picked up you should be able to watch for it. If that didnt work try reworking settings a few different ways besides that not sure why it wouldn't be working.
    I did, yes. Huh, if it worked for you, I wonder why the scanner didn't pick up stuff for me? /headscratch

+ Reply to Thread