+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zorba, that display bug I mentioned

Default Zorba, that display bug I mentioned

Look at the very top left of this image, and you will see "necrotic energy!" The rest of the text is cut off, and has been since I used Edit Layout and moved my frames around.

I've removed my addon folder entirely, and it still does it, meaning it is not an addon at fault. There is no option in Edit Layout to move that frame, and I don't know what to do. I can use the default UI but that defeats the purpose of being able to move the frames.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...-01_212036.jpg

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Lorandii View Post
    Look at the very top left of this image, and you will see "necrotic energy!" The rest of the text is cut off, and has been since I used Edit Layout and moved my frames around.

I've removed my addon folder entirely, and it still does it, meaning it is not an addon at fault. There is no option in Edit Layout to move that frame, and I don't know what to do. I can use the default UI but that defeats the purpose of being able to move the frames.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...-01_212036.jpg
    hey, I've had this kind of issue also in the past.

I *think* it occurred right after I played on my laptop's main monitor and then switched back to my external monitor later on (they don't have the same resolution, if that gives any hint).

I only use one monitor, a 24" 1920 x 1280. I also tried your suggestion of opening Edit Layout and saving to no affect. Still bugged.

Rift Disciple

This happens to me pretty frequently.... Only way I found to get it back is to reset the ui. I posted a while back ago about my frames just disappearing (wf not there at all, and your above pic as well) and the only answer I got was to reset ui.

+ Reply to Thread