+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scrolling Combat Text

Soulwalker

Default Scrolling Combat Text

Is there anything like Scrolling Combat Text available or in the works. I viewed one or two YouTube videos that had enhanced scrolling damage. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Shadowlander

i would love a SCT addon.. right now the trion implemetation its very poor.
    especialy for ppls who like to use the frames on lower portion of the screen(i do).

Soulwalker

Me too! My bottom screen holds about everything... no wait. It does hold all my the UI. I know there is an upward scrolling line of numbers showing damage but it's so tiny as to be impossible to see during combat. And what caused what damage. Besides poor eyesight I also can't follow the combat log and watch DOT timers at the same time.

Another great mod would be something akin to "Bank Items". Letting you view your personal & guild bank items by storing a data base of what was viewed to be looked at anywhere & anytime. Would save a lot of head scratching for me.

Soulwalker

Why not go into the ui settings and just change them ingame.
    System>Settings>Interface>Screen Messages - then play with the settings in the HUD MODE box.

My question is, does the current API support a SCT style add-on? I was considering creating something that would mimick WoW's style of combat text.
    AMD Phenom II 955 @ 3.5 GHz, HIS Radeon 6870 1GB, MSI 870A-G54 "Military Class" motherboard, 8GB DDR3-1333

+ Reply to Thread