+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bag sort

Telaran

Default bag sort

anything out there like bag sort. i loved that addon and for rift it would save so much of my time. sifting through all the junk. if there isn't pls pls pls somone start working on one. i will pay you pm me lol....
    HIS Radeon HD 6950 2GB gpu1105 mem 1250 CORSAIR XMS3 4GB DDR3 1600 cas 7-8-7-20 2 sticks ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AM3 AMD 790X ATX AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor overclocked3.9ghz ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 13 Limited Edition 92mm High Performance CPU Cooler

i believe that there is a bag sort addon being worked on, but currently i think it only supports consolidating your items, not actual sorting yet

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

LootSorter does some of this. It's currently lacking in UI -- honestly, I bogged down because I wanted a way to do pop-ups (like the "Calling" pop-up in the /who window) and I got stuck on that. But you can use it from a prompt. It can sort ascending or descending by any of several attributes, and it can define and use "filters" which are things like "all items with a stack size of 99" or "all collectibles with a sale price of 1s".
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

RIFT Guide Writer Sinfullysweet's Avatar

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.riftui.com/downloads/file...167&so=&page=2

Sinfullysweet of Grievance on Wolfsbane
    PLAY ~*~Twitter ~*~ Raptr ~*~ Sinfullysweet's Steam ~*~ Sin's Xbox Profile
    WorldofWardrobes.net is no longer available due to hosting issues *RIP*.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfullysweet View Post
    This is what I use and I'm pretty happy with it.

Telaran

thanks guys its not perfect but it will help
    HIS Radeon HD 6950 2GB gpu1105 mem 1250 CORSAIR XMS3 4GB DDR3 1600 cas 7-8-7-20 2 sticks ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AM3 AMD 790X ATX AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor overclocked3.9ghz ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 13 Limited Edition 92mm High Performance CPU Cooler

+ Reply to Thread