+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mogit Type Addon for Rift?

RIFT Guide Writer Sinfullysweet's Avatar

Default Mogit Type Addon for Rift?

I absolutely love Rift, but also play other games as well.

I run the site World of Wardrobes for warcraft, and I would LOVE to do the same for Rift, but unfortunately there is no model viewer for Rift. (Oh how I would be in heaven if there was)

I know that warcraft has a "Mogit" addon that allows you to browse through the items in game and display them on your character. (If this was possible in Rift, it would eliminate the reason for a model viewer outside of game for me.)

Any chance that a Wardrobe type addon is in the works for Rift? I would love to build one, if I had the programming sense, but I lack in that department currently.

Sinfullysweet of Grievance on Wolfsbane
    PLAY ~*~Twitter ~*~ Raptr ~*~ Sinfullysweet's Steam ~*~ Sin's Xbox Profile
    WorldofWardrobes.net is no longer available due to hosting issues *RIP*.

Hey Sin,

The only thing we have right now is this http://riftwardrobe.wikia.com/wiki/Rift_Wardrobe_Wiki site. It would be nice if we had a mod to preview things, though. I have not seen anything of the sort browsing riftui.com.

RIFT Guide Writer Sinfullysweet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Isadore View Post
    Hey Sin,

The only thing we have right now is this http://riftwardrobe.wikia.com/wiki/Rift_Wardrobe_Wiki site. It would be nice if we had a mod to preview things, though. I have not seen anything of the sort browsing riftui.com.
    That's what I feared, they do an awesome job on riftwardrobe, even though it would be nice to view the items separately to kind of mix and match to create outfits. I have googled till I am blue in the face on rift model viewers, and even asked a machinima software developer if there was any chance of adding Rift. (He has Aion/Warhammer/Starcraft II/Warcraft etc, but he said that it would require cracking the game on Rift to be able to pull the items in the program which he said is a big nono so far. He did say that when it is ok, they would happily add one)

So keeping my fingers crossed one day it can be a possibility, in the meantime hope that an addon that works within Rift may come to pass.

If I had the addon development knowledge I would even try tackling that!

Sinfullysweet of Grievance on Wolfsbane
    PLAY ~*~Twitter ~*~ Raptr ~*~ Sinfullysweet's Steam ~*~ Sin's Xbox Profile
    WorldofWardrobes.net is no longer available due to hosting issues *RIP*.

+ Reply to Thread