+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: All NPC Chats Please

Default All NPC Chats Please

I've finally got around to coding KBM for Drowned Halls and Guilded Prophecy. There's a slight problem, the Boss and NPC chat mechanism in DH isn't one supported by the API. Any chance for us to have access to that or the design team to get a little consistency and use the existing chat functions?

I also wouldn't mind them removing the out of combat (also completely inconsistent with the rest of Boss encounters) from the final boss in RotP.

Thanks
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Semele View Post
    I've finally got around to coding KBM for Drowned Halls and Guilded Prophecy. There's a slight problem, the Boss and NPC chat mechanism in DH isn't one supported by the API. Any chance for us to have access to that or the design team to get a little consistency and use the existing chat functions?
    I'll see if I can figure out what's going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ZorbaTHut View Post
    I'll see if I can figure out what's going on here.
    Thanks Zorba, that'll be a great help if you can manage to account for those.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

I've noticed the Notify events for High Priest Arakhurn don't seem to be triggering either (in the odd out-of-combat phase between the end of Phase 1 and before the start of Phase 3 (reanimated)). The Chat events are triggering correctly however.

It's a shame as I had designed my timers for working-around the out-of-combat phase based on these Notify events. I could possibly change them to the Chat events for now, but, I would like these to work the same as other Notify events if possible. (Are they the same as those in Drowned Halls, may be the issue - maybe the same developer? ).
    Last edited by Semele; 01-12-2012 at 05:00 AM.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

+ Reply to Thread