+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Addons keep resetting

Shadowlander

Default Addons keep resetting

Addons keep resetting

I have had 3 addons for a few weeks. As of 12/21 they keep setting evey time I log out.
    I have deleted the addons and reapplied them but this did not help. I ran recovery and this also didnt help. Then i went in and deleted the interface folder and sadly this didnt help either. What do I need to do to get them working without having to reset everytime i log in?

any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Sounds like a user permissions Windows setting. Make sure you have both read and write permission for the entire Rift Game folder. Even easier would be to simply move the entire folder elsewhere on your computer. I use C:\Rift Game for example. If you do that, don't forget to adjust the shortcut properties.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Lorandii View Post
    Sounds like a user permissions Windows setting. Make sure you have both read and write permission for the entire Rift Game folder. Even easier would be to simply move the entire folder elsewhere on your computer. I use C:\Rift Game for example. If you do that, don't forget to adjust the shortcut properties.
    I doubled checked and I do. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the game to fix the issue. Working fine now

+ Reply to Thread