+ Reply to Thread

Thread: addon for razer naga mouse?

Default addon for razer naga mouse?

Is there an addon for the razer naga mouse yet similar to the one that seems to exist for WoW?

GSB 5/5, RoS 5/5, DH 4/4, GP 4/4, RotP 4/4, HK 11/11, 5/8 ID (HM, no-reflect Rusila). Recruitment is open. We are especially interested in a highly skilled mage!
    http://shoreline-guild.com

Here is the list of things API can do at the moment. I don't see any keybinding stuff in there.
    Feminism is the radical notion that women are people.

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Not really, yet. There are two major issues preventing me from getting the benefits I'd like from the mouse:

1. Rift doesn't seem to correctly handle F13-F24 keybinds.
    2. The Razer software won't let you bind anything to those anyway.

This is annoying; the entire point, from my point of view, would have been to get MOAR BUTTONZ, but Razer seems committed to preventing you from using any keys that aren't on a standard cheapo keyboard. F13-F24 are in the USB spec, and a few keyboards out there can send the key codes. They work in some programs and not in others, since a lot of devs ignore them. Razer, interestingly, has gone to extra work to specifically disable them -- they filter them out, refuse to save them, and misbehave if you load a settings file containing them. Sort of disappointing.

Nice mouse, though.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

map it to your number pad keys..
    Add 3 virt bars
    Setup number pad mapings to the top of them. Hide non-used slots.

simple fix.

thx for the responses i ordered myself one today

GSB 5/5, RoS 5/5, DH 4/4, GP 4/4, RotP 4/4, HK 11/11, 5/8 ID (HM, no-reflect Rusila). Recruitment is open. We are especially interested in a highly skilled mage!
    http://shoreline-guild.com

+ Reply to Thread