+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Addon] Rift Healer

Telaran

Default [Addon] Rift Healer

New healbot type addon.
    5 mouseclick macros available to be setup into 3 sets.
    Fully dragable and resizeable.
    Can change health texture and fontcolors.
    Can show/hide pets when solo/grouped. Not shown in raid (6 members or more)

Take a very big mallet and beat it to death. Need to know what bugs you can find.
    oh, guess a link would help:

http://www.riftui.com/downloads/info160-RiftHealer.html

Soulwalker

Thank you very much, i'll be using it and helping you find bugs as best as I can. I've been waiting a long time for this!

Shadowlander

Cool!

I'm a have suggest :

Add Ctrl Maj macro
    Add mana bar
    Add Time to refresh hots

And future add other player heal

thx

Shadowlander

Humm In raid 20

CPU usage 1% to 25% i'm have min freeze

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bladinium View Post
    Humm In raid 20

CPU usage 1% to 25% i'm have min freeze
    I have seen the same. The only thing that the addon does while in combat is run the health event routine. Doesnt add/remove or make any other changes. The routine is very small. Just updates the health bar width yet cpu usage skyrockets. I have no idea why but still looking into. One of the main reasons I havent added a debuff/hot checker in yet.

Soulwalker

Is it or would it be possible to use multi line macros with this addon? At the moment I see that the custom macro editor only supports 1 line.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Exmortem View Post
    Is it or would it be possible to use multi line macros with this addon? At the moment I see that the custom macro editor only supports 1 line.
    Zorba would have to answer this. Atm I dont see anyway. I have also been asked to allow ctrl/shift/alt to the macros but dont see any way for that either.

Telaran

Default New update

Latest update should reduce the high latency found in the big group warfronts.

Soulwalker

Wow good job. Gonna try it tomorrow but thanks in advance!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TinnerKB View Post
    Zorba would have to answer this. Atm I dont see anyway. I have also been asked to allow ctrl/shift/alt to the macros but dont see any way for that either.
    Multiline macros are very easy to implement from code side:

local macro = string.format ('%s\n%s\n%s', macrotext1, macrotext2, macrotext3)

This would result in a three line macro text you can then assign to your UI element.

Another option would be to use one of the multiline text field widgets which are available through libs. I think LibSimpleWidgets offers something like this. You just have to make sure that the line breaks you end up having in the string are equivalent to newline (\n).

Cheers
    N.

Telaran

Default New Version 1.3

New in 1.3
    Added Role icons to the interface.
    More tweaks to reduce latency in high group warfronts and publics. Should be running fairly smoothly now when in those circumstances.

Many more options for macros. In the simple interface you can select (group/focus) and (shift/ctrl/alt)
    When you click Custom in the select list it will open a full macro editor. This will allow you to have multiline macros. Works just like the built in one (mostly). Whenever you design the macro in the editor, make sure you just use the text ## instead of @group, that way the code will manipulate it for all the click frames.
    Everything else should be the same.

Hoping to get started on debuffs and hots next barring no big problems crop up.
    Word is we may get the los/range identifiers in 1.7, cross your fingers.

WTB Mana bars, yes... mana bars for raid frames.
    Be careful of the words you speak. Keep them short and sweet! For you may never know, from day to day, which ones you will have to eat!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kutiel View Post
    WTB Mana bars, yes... mana bars for raid frames.
    I will look into it but will be after debuffs

Quote Originally Posted by TinnerKB View Post
    I have seen the same. The only thing that the addon does while in combat is run the health event routine. Doesnt add/remove or make any other changes. The routine is very small. Just updates the health bar width yet cpu usage skyrockets. I have no idea why but still looking into. One of the main reasons I havent added a debuff/hot checker in yet.
    My own addon did the same. When tracking Health events the usage skyrocketed. Since my addons' primary use is to advise if the party is ready for combat I simply disabled the updates during combat. Thus I didn't spend time trying to work out if it was a bug in my code that only showed in combat when in a raid or a bug in the default API.

Tracking such a bug that only shows during a raid when in combat is REALLY hard to pin down as its next to impossible to get 19 other patient people willing to start/stop combat whilst you debug. If you are getting exactly the same it points more towards the API event being the cause. Possibly one for Zorba.
    Last edited by Levva; 12-16-2011 at 05:24 AM.

Soulwalker

Default shift/alt/ctrl

When using "Healbot" as u all know there were so many options to bind spells to ur mouse using shift+click alt+click ect, I noticed there are options like that on Rifthealer but everytime i bind a spell to shift+click on say my left button it overides the original "left click." A little help combating this would be very helpful. There are so many amazing cds for Rift healers and i would love to be able to use them all! Tyvm!
    -Bris
    Eth Cleric, Sent/Ward.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast