+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Frame.SetMouseoverUnit ?

jca
    Rift Chaser

Default Frame.SetMouseoverUnit ?

Before I tear things apart and write a separate test addon, has anybody had any luck with this? When I try to use it, the moment the cursor passes over the frame, Rift crashes. Anyone else experiencing this?

jca
    Rift Chaser

Haha, I think I answered my own question but will post it here in case anyone else runs into this.

If you have done Frame:SetMouseoverUnit("mouseover"), then any frame with a mouseover unit set will crash Rift when the cursor goes over it. Yes, I know, setting mouseoverunit to "mouseover" doesn't make any sense, but very easy to do when you have frames dealing with multiple units and one of them is "mouseover".

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by jca View Post
    If you have done Frame:SetMouseoverUnit("mouseover"), then any frame with a mouseover unit set will crash Rift when the cursor goes over it. Yes, I know, setting mouseoverunit to "mouseover" doesn't make any sense, but very easy to do when you have frames dealing with multiple units and one of them is "mouseover".
    Hah, whoops. We'll fix that.

Until then: don't do that.

+ Reply to Thread