+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ADDON] KM:Boss Mods

are there any white papers or general instructions for KBM? I see all sorts of screen flashes of different colors and don't know what any of it means. I installed it for EE this weekend and was on Matriarch and kept getting tunnel vision on my interupts and kept missing the necrospores. Someone said don't you know green means go and red means stop? I don't have a clue what they were talking about, which is why I am asking.
    Beware the Penguin...

Quote Originally Posted by Geopenguin View Post
    are there any white papers or general instructions for KBM? I see all sorts of screen flashes of different colors and don't know what any of it means. I installed it for EE this weekend and was on Matriarch and kept getting tunnel vision on my interupts and kept missing the necrospores. Someone said don't you know green means go and red means stop? I don't have a clue what they were talking about, which is why I am asking.
    Open up KBM yourself and look at the options for individual encounters to see what it can track. There is no written guide that I am aware of.

Find Matriarch in the list for example, and look at all the alerts/timers/mechanic spy/etc. Clicking on them should show what color or options they have (and you can change it).

Quote Originally Posted by Semele View Post
    Castbars are scheduled for a rewrite and moved to a separate engine in 1.4.2. I'm going to address the issues with multi-castbar encounters being their own entity and have global castbar options mean just that. This should solve lots of layout issues and some glitches when opening the options during encounters. I'll be introducing a linking method, where multi-castbar encounters link to the global castbar anchor and grow form the central point. You will however, have the option to unlink them from the global castbar anchor on a per-encounter basis.

Along with the rewrite I'll be introducing Target and Focus castbars, these will have the option to take priority over persistent Boss castbars.
    Bazinga!
    Avatar by Rotaken on deviantART.

Default v1.4.1 Release

Menu
    * New: The menu window will now remember which Rift tab you were last in (Base or Storm Legion).

Encounters
    * New: When an encounter triggers a victory, all tracked units are entered in to an Ignore List to prevent residual units re-trigger the same encounter.
    * Note: Using /kbmreset will force clear this list in the rare events of false positives.

LibSUnit
    * Change: When units enter a Partial state, their Combat flag is forced to false.
    * Change: When units die, their Combat flag is forced to false.

Mechanic Timers
    * New: Repeating and Wait timers can now be forced to stop by using KBM.MechTimer:AddRemove(Timer, true)
    * Change: Mechanic Timers can now trigger multiple timers at the same time, at any point in its duration.

Slash Commands
    * Fixed: Typing /kbmbuffs USERNAME works again.

Percentage Monitor
    * New: Completely redesigned and made to be a module available to any raid encounter.
    * New: The graphics have been overhauled.
    * New: Ability to freely scale the monitor via the mouse wheel, between 50%-150%.
    * New: Middle click [while unlocked] will reset the scale to default (100%)
    * New: Option to hide/display Boss names on the monitor.
    * New: Option to hide/display Boss percentages on the monitor (text form).
    * New: Option to hide/display Boss raid marks on the monitor (represented via internal Rift raid marks).

Res Master
    * Change: Name changed to Res Master.
    * Change: Enabling [from disabled] Res Master in-game will now update current Raid Res status (rather than requiring a /reloadui)
    * Change: Attempted to solve the "Blue Bar" issue with players with missing callings.

Ready Check
    * New: Remarkable Oilstone (Rogue, Warrior, 60, High)
    * New: Kraken Hors D'oeuvres (Cleric, Warrior, 60, Tank, High)
    * New: Stuffed Mushrooms (Rogue, 60, Tank, High)
    * New: Sharpfin Chops (Mage, Cleric, 60, High)
    * New: Prime Flycatcher (Warrior, Rogue, 60, High)
    * New: Octopus Broth (Warrior, Rogue, 60, Medium)
    * New: Excellent Powersurge Vial (Warrior, Rogue, 60, Medium)
    * New: Excellent Brightsurge Vial (Mage, Cleric, 60, Medium)
    * New: Excellent Enduring Vial (Rogue, Warrior, Cleric, 60, Medium, Tank)

Raids
    Endless Eclipse
    * Progenitor Saetos
    ** New: Added Phase Monitor Percentage tracking for all mini bosses.
    ** New: Added Enrage Timer.
    * Matriarch of Pestilence
    ** New: Added Enrage Timer of 7 minutes.
    ** New: Added Interrupt Alert and Stop Trigger for Wave of Decay.
    * Dread Lord Goloch
    ** New: Enabled Tank-Swap for Dread Scythe
    Frozen Tempest
    * Kolmasveli
    ** New: Added the new Percentage Monitor to this encounter.
    ** New: Added UTID for Energy Vortex.
    ** Fixed: The Energy Vortex should no longer trigger outside of the encounter.
    * Artifex Zaviel
    ** New: Added Phase Monitoring for Power Conducers
    ** New: Added Timers for each Conducer phase.
    ** New: Added an Alert for the start of each Conducer phase.
    * Crucia
    ** New: Added Refactored Construct unit for future tracking.
    ** New: Added an Alert for Tempest Fury (Look away mechanic).
    ** New: Added Timer for Orbital Strike (Experimental)
    ** New: Added Timer for Lightning Breath (Experimental)
    ** New: Added Personal Alert and Stop trigger for Shocking Pulse interrupt.
    ** New: Added Personal Alert for Lightning Rod.
    ** New: Enabled Tank-Swap for Conductive Armor.

Hammerknell Fortress
    * Rune King Molinar
    ** New: Added the new Percentage Monitor to this encounter.
    ** Removed: Original Percentage Monitor and related code.

Slivers
    Rise of the Phoenix
    * High Priest Arakhurn
    ** Changed: Converted completely over to a UTID checking system.
    ** Fixed: Check added to ensure a BossObj has a valid UnitList. (Error 399)
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

Champion

For some reason I can't see the Defiler rez in the battle rez watcher most of the time, or ever.
    Altruistic Valorians - Faeblight -- *RETIRED*
    Guild Leader
    60 Warrior Main Tank
    FT 4/4 - EE 4/5 - TotDQ 4/4

Am I correct in assuming that if I wanted to add a custom mechanic timer all I need to do is the following in the correct lua file:

1) add it to the dictionary
    2) in the start function add the mech timer
    3) in the start function add the alert

Will this automatically populate the KBM options menu with the timer or no?

Just curious as there are many times during progression that I have to use ACT timers which kill SLI fps and I'd rather just have the ability to add timers for mechanics on the fly. Something like karuul alert's ability to catalog abilities and casts along with KBMs excellent format would be perfect. Until then I just want to make sure that I can get a timer I need and simply reload ui during raid.
    Trinity - Greybriar - Top Guild?
    Bohr - Cleric - (Check out my stream)
    4/4 ToDQ Conq* :: 4/4 FT Conq* :: 5/5 EE Conq* :: 4/4 dat HM
    GP/DH/GsB/RoS/RoTP/HK/PF/ID Conq
    Rift Raid Progression/Parse Site :: www.topofrift.com :: Use it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tumnayar View Post
    For some reason I can't see the Defiler rez in the battle rez watcher most of the time, or ever.
    Should be working fine. It operates in the same manner as all other BRs. The only thing which would cause it not to show would be if the person in question wasn't running KBM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwharland View Post
    Am I correct in assuming that if I wanted to add a custom mechanic timer all I need to do is the following in the correct lua file:

1) add it to the dictionary
    2) in the start function add the mech timer
    3) in the start function add the alert

Will this automatically populate the KBM options menu with the timer or no?

Just curious as there are many times during progression that I have to use ACT timers which kill SLI fps and I'd rather just have the ability to add timers for mechanics on the fly. Something like karuul alert's ability to catalog abilities and casts along with KBMs excellent format would be perfect. Until then I just want to make sure that I can get a timer I need and simply reload ui during raid.
    Yup. Feel free to poke around in encounter files to find setups of similar mechanics, this way you can copy how they're done, and eventually, it'll be a couple of minutes work (no more than an ACT timer) to throw in your own mechanics.

Feel free to drop me mail if you're it's not working correctly, I'll gladly point out anything that's not set up right. Also, feel free to email your extra mechanics along and I'll incorporate them in to KBM once you've ran them for a few weeks and tested/used them.

When set up correctly, yes, all menu options are sorted for you. It's the exact same process for Timers, Alerts and Mechanic Spies.

Edit: I do intend to add custom trigger creation, it'll just take some long winded UI coding.
    Last edited by Semele; 03-10-2013 at 04:02 AM.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

You had mentioned some time ago, you would be adding the option to change the growth direction on the Rez Master(think that's its name) features bars. Was just wondering if this was still in the works

Also, I was messing around with your built in cast bars, and the user one doesn't work for me. It either does nothing at all, or will just bring up the border, with nothing in it....Not to big of a deal since their are so many cast bar addons to choose from, just thought I would let you know if you didn't already.

Other then that, glad to see you still updating KBM, and if I'm not mistaken, I may have seen you a time or two wondering around Deepwood, if so glad you came back to Rift.
    ...∞...
    Nerva@Deepwood

Is KBM still in development?

Quote Originally Posted by Semele View Post
    Yup. Feel free to poke around in encounter files to find setups of similar mechanics, this way you can copy how they're done, and eventually, it'll be a couple of minutes work (no more than an ACT timer) to throw in your own mechanics.

Feel free to drop me mail if you're it's not working correctly, I'll gladly point out anything that's not set up right. Also, feel free to email your extra mechanics along and I'll incorporate them in to KBM once you've ran them for a few weeks and tested/used them.

When set up correctly, yes, all menu options are sorted for you. It's the exact same process for Timers, Alerts and Mechanic Spies.

Edit: I do intend to add custom trigger creation, it'll just take some long winded UI coding.

PM'd you on curse site as your inbox here was full about our current efforts in adding things =)
    Trinity - Greybriar - Top Guild?
    Bohr - Cleric - (Check out my stream)
    4/4 ToDQ Conq* :: 4/4 FT Conq* :: 5/5 EE Conq* :: 4/4 dat HM
    GP/DH/GsB/RoS/RoTP/HK/PF/ID Conq
    Rift Raid Progression/Parse Site :: www.topofrift.com :: Use it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rounded View Post
    Is KBM still in development?
    Yes
    /10char
    ...∞...
    Nerva@Deepwood

Default 1.4.2

Rift
    * Change: Requires at least Rift 2.2

General
    * Fixed: Issue with rare start-up error (137)

Percentage Monitor
    * Fixed: Prevented Axis errors with Percentage Monitor free resize.
    * New: Added methods :SetBossLeft(BossObj) and :SetBossRight(BossObj) - Note: ID's for existing Monitors will be pulled from BossObj.Mod.ID
    * New: Added optional parameter to :Create method, Manual = nil[/True] if supplied then must be started manually. (:Create(BossL, BossR, Difference[, Manual])

Ready Check
    * New: Added Stellar Prismatic Wellspring (All, 60, High)
    * New: Added Flaring Sigil (Mage, Cleric, 60, Medium)
    * New: Added Planar Edge (Warrior, 60, Medium)
    * New: Added Honed Edge (Rogue, 60, Medium)
    * New: Added Lightning Sigil (Rogue, 60, Medium)

Tank-Swap
    * New: Now accepts both Buff Name (buffDetails.name) and BTID as valid buffs (buffDetails.LibSBuffType or buffDetails.type)
    * New: You can now scale the Width/Height of the Tank-Swap monitor (Text will adjust to the smallest scale automatically when scaling only one dimension).

LibSBuff
    * Change: Now converted over to new Rift 2.2 API Event system.

LibSUnit
    * Change: Now uses LibUnitChange v1.3

Triggers
    * New: Method added Trigger:AddAlertSeq(AlertObj, Player = true/false) - Adds an Alert Object to the Alert sequence list for a created Trigger.
    * New: Method added Trigger:AddTimerSeq(TimerObj) - Adds a Timer Object to the Timer sequence list for a created Trigger.
    * New: Method added Trigger:ResetAlertSeq() - Resets the counter for the Alert sequence position.
    * New: Method added Trigger:ResetTimerSeq() - Resets the counter for the Timer sequence position
    * New: Method added Trigger:ResetSeq() - Resets both Timer and Alert positions.
    * New: Added Trigger type "castID". Operates like "cast", but is expecting an ability id rather than an ability name (Locale independent)
    * New: Added Trigger type "channelID". Operates like "channel", but is expecting an ability id rather an ability name (Locale independent)
    * New: Added Trigger type "interruptID". Operates like "interrupt", but is expecting an ability id rather than an ability name (Locale independent)
    * New: Added Trigger type "personalInterruptID". Operates like "personalInterrupt", but is expecting an ability id rather than an ability name (Locale independent)
    * New: Added Trigger type "personalChannel". (Was missing from the Personal style trigger list)
    * New: Added Trigger type "personalChannelID". Operates like "personalChannel", but is expecting an ability id rather than an ability name (Locale independent)
    * New: Added Trigger type "personalCastID". Operates like "personalCast", but is expecting an ability id rather than an ability name (Locale independent)
    * NOTE: "Personal" style casts, channels and interrupts will only trigger if the players current target or focus is the unit in question.
    * Fixed: Timers which trigger after another timer are working again. (ForceStop was flagged always on /rolleyes)

Encounters

Endless Eclipse
    * Matriarch of Pestilence
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy for Torment. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Timer for Sudden Doom. [Ivn]
    * Dread Lord Goloch
    ** New: Added Tank-Swap monitor for Dread Scythe. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Timer and Mechanic Spy for Glimpse of Mortality. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Timer and Alert for End of Days. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy for Gatekeeper's Curse. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy for Lingering Torment. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Timer for Baleful Smash. [Ivn]
    * Kain the Reaper
    ** New: Added Alert for Vile Blood. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Alert for Foul Blood. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy for Ravenous Hunger. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy for Voracious Hunger. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Unit tracking for Zathral Ashtongue, Baziel Rotflesh and Deathbound Bloodthief. [Ivn]
    * Progenitor Saetos
    ** Fixed: Now returns correct Boss Objects for each boss. (Phase Monitor updates will be working) [Kek]
    ** Change: Bosses will now be removed from the Phase Monitor when they die. [Kek]
    ** New: Added Percentage Monitor tracking (5% diff) for the final mini and Progenitor. [Kek]
    ** New: Added Final phase tracking in the Monitor. [Kek]
    * Regulos
    ** New: Added UTID for Regulos. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy and Alert for Eradicate. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy for Impending Doom. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy for Glimpse the Abyss. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Timer for Death's Apotheosis. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Alert for Vanquish the Weak. [Ivn]

Frozen Tempest
    * Artifex Zaviel
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy object for Engergy Conduit (if you prefer those over the alerts). [Kek]
    * Kolmasveli and Toinenveli
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy object for tracking Devastating Shock. [Kek]
    ** Change: Adjusted timer for 3rd "Hide" mechanic. [Ivn]
    * Crucia
    ** New: Various additional mechanic support. [Kek and Ivn]

Triumph of the Dragon Queen
    * Jultharin
    ** Change: Enrage Timer udpated. [Ivn]
    * General Typhiria
    ** Change: Enrage Timer updated. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Phase Monitoring. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Timer and Alert for Dark Clouds. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Storm Blast count tracking. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Timer and Alert for Storm Blast. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Timer for Typhiria's Wrath. [Ivn]
    ** New: Added Timer and Alerts for Tempest of Agony. [Ivn]

Translations
    * German Updates.
    * French Updates.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

Default 1.4.5

v1.4.5

Res Master
    * Fixed: Issues with Res messages only being sent to group members, and never to raid members.
    * Fixed: Vanishing player names when coming off cooldown.
    * New: Dead Raid members with battle resses are now displayed with a gray bar.

LibSUnit
    * Fixed: Once again tracks Party/Raid group modes correctly.
    * New: Added event - UnitObj = Event.SafesUnitLib.Raid.Death

Endless Eclipse
    * Kain
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy for Foul Blood.

----
    v1.4.4

Castbar Triggers
    * Fixed: Error 1682 - nil TriggerObj

----
    v1.4.3

* Conversion of KBM Core events over to new Rift Event API.
    * Note: KBM Options Menu will be converted over soon, although it is also being rewritten from the ground up. (See LibSGui)

Ready Check
    * Change: Convert over to new Event API
    * New: Added tracking for Stellar Fortified Vial.
    * New: Added tracking for Excellent Fortified Vial.

LibSUnit
    * Change: Converted all Events over to the new Rift Event API.

Phase Monitor
    * Fixed: Sub 3% precision display wasn't triggering until sub 2%

Tank-Swap
    * New: Can now handle tracking for up to 4 debuffs.

Triggers
    * Change: "buff" and "buffRemove" are now linked directly to a supplied BossObj.Name
    * Change: "playerDebuff" will now link directly to "playerBuff" and use a single check during combat. (Performance boost)
    * Change: Removed handling for CastID, PersonalCastID, ChannelID, PersonalChannelID, InterruptID and PersonalInterruptID. (Performance boost, removed due to not possible in API)
    * Change: "cast", "personalCast", "channel", "personalChannel", "interrupt", "personalInterrupt" changed to ModID-BossName-Trigger format to prevent overwrites.

Mechanic Timers
    * New: Added method Timer:Wait([Priority]) - Priority defaults to -1 (and is currently not calculated)
    * New: Setting a Wait timer will keep the timer in the list (with elapsed time) until the next trigger.

Rez Master
    * New: Res frames can now either Cascade (Original) or Climb (New)
    * Change: Converted to new Rift 2.2 API Event system.
    * Change: Now uses Safes Table Library (LibSata) for all sorting and updating.

Endless Eclipse
    * Progenitor Saetos
    ** New: Added Personal alert for Soul Rapture (need confirmation on Debuff name, Hard Mode purple bubble, or Buff ID).
    ** Change: Ebon Eruption timers and alerts are now prefix with the corresponding mini.
    ** Fixed: Enabled the Percentage Monitor to fire for the final two.
    * Reguloas
    ** New: Added Phase tracking.
    ** New: Added Timer for first Tentacle Storm (minimum).
    ** New: Added Wait Timer for Crash of Souls. (Cooldown)
    ** New: Added Wait Timer for Vanquish the Weak. (Cooldown)
    ** New: Added Alert and Spy for Unholy Dominion.
    ** New: Added Alert for Tentacle Storm duration.
    ** New: Added Alert for "Look Away" mechanic for Molinar.
    ** New: Added Alerts and Spies for Sicaron's bubbles.
    ** New: Added Spy for Seething Darkness.
    ** New: Added Alert for Excruciating Hex for Sicaron.

Frozen Tempest
    * Galidra
    ** Fixed: All Castbars now remember their settings correctly (Galidra, Vortex and Amrian)
    ** New: Added Unit tracking for Hard Mode unit Amrian. (HM)
    ** New: Added Persistent Castbar for Amrian. (HM)
    ** New: Added Percentage tracking for Amrian on the Phase Monitor (Only during Hard Mode).
    ** New: Added Percentage Monitor for tracking 10% difference (Only during Hard Mode).
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy and Personal Alert for Hypothermic Induction. (HM)
    ** New: Added Alert for Razorwind Blizzard. (HM)
    ** New: Added Mechanic Spy for target of Razorwind Blizzard. (HM)
    ** New: Added Tank-Swap monitoring for Deathly Chill (HM)
    * Zaviel
    ** Change: Arc Weld is now flagged as an important Personal Alert.
    ** Change: Increased Power Conducer timer by 5 seconds.
    ** New: Power Conducer timer will now stop at the start of Phase 2.
    * Kolmasveli & Toinenveli
    ** Change: Removed the timer stops for Glimpse at 10% as they can technically be cast again.
    * Crucia
    ** Fixed: Elemental Castbar was not remember settings after restarting Rift/KBM.

Triumph of the Dragon Queen
    * Jultharin
    ** Change: Reduced the Enrage timer to 5:10

Golem Foundry (Normal)
    * Locomotive Bulwark
    ** New: Added UTID for this Unit.
    * Manslaughter
    ** New: Added UTID for this Unit.
    * C10N3
    ** Change: Now triggers and tracks via Boss UTID.

* German Updates.
    * French Updates.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

had something strange happen today, and I think I've had it happen before and just didn't realize what caused it.

I was working on my addon and doing a lot of reload UI's and at some point the character Saved Variables got reset for the character I was on.

I was running 2 rift clients at the time, but only one of them had KBM enabled.

v1.4.5.699

and add watch v0.2.4.67

It's started happening to me recently too. Tied in to reloadui's also. Fairly sure I've not changed anything at all with the loading/saving though, perhaps it's an upper limit. :|

No idea what has started to cause it though, might just be too much data now. Not entirely sure, if that's the case though, kinda sucks not having random access. Guess I might have to think about zlib on the save files.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast