+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ADDON] KM:Boss Mods

Still not sure if I should post requests here or somewhere else, but hey-ho

On the list of Res CD's could it be possible to grey out those where the player is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorarin View Post
    Hmm, I actually requested the LibUnitChange upgrade. I have no idea why that would cause a conflict with KaruulAlert. I'll install the alpha version and see it's something I can change on my side, but people tend to be slow to update, so it would be better to prevent it altogether.

Edit:
    It appears that has been some unintended breaking change in LibUnitChange. KaruulAlert errors out as soon as I register "player" for unit changes.
    Library.LibUnitChange.Register has started to return a function instead of the event table it is documented to return. Bad Zorba, bad! :P
    lol, that explains a lot. I'll roll it back for now.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Gethzerion View Post
    Still not sure if I should post requests here or somewhere else, but hey-ho

On the list of Res CD's could it be possible to grey out those where the player is dead?
    Yeah, I thought about doing this, and didn't for some reason. It may just be under the huge list of changes and improvements due for KBM. I'll see if I can't work it in this next version if it's a quick change.
    Last edited by Semele; 08-31-2012 at 03:23 AM.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

Default 1.2.3.515 Alpha

http://rift.curseforge.com/addons/ki...515-1-2-3-515/

I've rolled back LibUnitChange to 2.0 for this Alpha, along with the start of Ready Check being linked directly to Rift's Ready Check. Option is now available.

I'm going to refrain from a work-around until an official fix is in place, for consistency.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Semele View Post
    http://rift.curseforge.com/addons/ki...515-1-2-3-515/

I've rolled back LibUnitChange to 2.0 for this Alpha, along with the start of Ready Check being linked directly to Rift's Ready Check. Option is now available.

I'm going to refrain from a work-around until an official fix is in place, for consistency.
    I've been using 1.2.3.513 for our raid on Wednesday and love what you're doing with Ready Check. I've not had a chance to check out 515 so ignore this if it's fixed. There was an issue where rogues/warriors were not showing as using the feast of cooperation for their food buff even if they had it, only mages/clerics were shown.

And I know you're currently working on expanding the buffs, but I'd like to mention I'd love it if you could include the lesser versions (Mighty) of the Potions/Vials. Also on that topic, Heroic Enduring Vial for tanks, and resist potions (fire, earth, water, etc.) would be fantastic.

The only other "missing" things are Oil Stones for two-handed warriors under Weapon Stones, and some of the tanking food (Ember Steak, for example) under Food.

Keep up the great work Semele.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    I've been using 1.2.3.513 for our raid on Wednesday and love what you're doing with Ready Check. I've not had a chance to check out 515 so ignore this if it's fixed. There was an issue where rogues/warriors were not showing as using the feast of cooperation for their food buff even if they had it, only mages/clerics were shown.

And I know you're currently working on expanding the buffs, but I'd like to mention I'd love it if you could include the lesser versions (Mighty) of the Potions/Vials. Also on that topic, Heroic Enduring Vial for tanks, and resist potions (fire, earth, water, etc.) would be fantastic.

The only other "missing" things are Oil Stones for two-handed warriors under Weapon Stones, and some of the tanking food (Ember Steak, for example) under Food.

Keep up the great work Semele.
    I have an idea on Feast of Cooperation not showing for Rogues and Warriors. I'm thinking the Buff given to those (the AP side) may actually have a different .type value that that applied when a Cleric or Mage east it (SP side of things), you can follow the below steps with a Rogue/Warrior targeted to confirm this.

As for the other items not currently tracked, if you could help out here that would be awesome. When you see someone in the raid with a buff/stone/potion not listed - target that player and enter the below in the chat console.

/kbmbuffs %t

This will list all current buffs on that unit along with a unique ID KBM uses to track those buffs. This will not always be a buff .type value, it could begin with "r" (rune) or "a" (ability). This all depends on how the API supplies this information, and I use an extra value called .kbmtype which is applied to every buff a player receives during internal tracking.

Important Note: /kbmbuffs is a development tool, as such there is a known issue with inspecting units without any buffs. This is being fixed post 515.

Finally thanks for the support!
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Semele View Post
    I have an idea on Feast of Cooperation not showing for Rogues and Warriors. I'm thinking the Buff given to those (the AP side) may actually have a different .type value that that applied when a Cleric or Mage east it (SP side of things), you can follow the below steps with a Rogue/Warrior targeted to confirm this.

As for the other items not currently tracked, if you could help out here that would be awesome. When you see someone in the raid with a buff/stone/potion not listed - target that player and enter the below in the chat console.

/kbmbuffs %t

This will list all current buffs on that unit along with a unique ID KBM uses to track those buffs. This will not always be a buff .type value, it could begin with "r" (rune) or "a" (ability). This all depends on how the API supplies this information, and I use an extra value called .kbmtype which is applied to every buff a player receives during internal tracking.

Important Note: /kbmbuffs is a development tool, as such there is a known issue with inspecting units without any buffs. This is being fixed post 515.

Finally thanks for the support!
    Just tried r520

Rogue/warrior issues fixed. I see that you have the vials working too!

One extra thing for under Power stones/Oil stones/Weapon stones is getting the glyphs for tanks. I only have the warrior one at the moment.

Warrior Storm Glyph: r4552DA1F7B7A9D42

Also I know that you're tracking things like armor plating and insoles, is there going to be an option to hide/show that column on the ready check pane?

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Just tried r520

Rogue/warrior issues fixed. I see that you have the vials working too!

One extra thing for under Power stones/Oil stones/Weapon stones is getting the glyphs for tanks. I only have the warrior one at the moment.

Warrior Storm Glyph: r4552DA1F7B7A9D42

Also I know that you're tracking things like armor plating and insoles, is there going to be an option to hide/show that column on the ready check pane?
    Type out "/kbmbuffs PlayerNameInProperCase" and post them over here: http://rift.curseforge.com/addons/ki...kets/?status=+
    --BC

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Type out "/kbmbuffs PlayerNameInProperCase" and post them over here: http://rift.curseforge.com/addons/ki...kets/?status=+
    or macro in "/kbmbuffs %t" to display your targets buffs
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

I'll be adding the extra panel for "Other" buffs fairly soon. This will be a simple 3 by Y icon list to show any other buffs (things that are usually supplemental or Raid Wide).

I'll also ensure your Glyph is added to the next revision
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

Default 1.2.3 Release

New: Ready Check
    * New: Added option to auto-hide/show while in combat.
    * New: Added option to auto-hide/show while playing solo.
    * New: Added option to auto-hide/show when a Rift Ready Check is in progress.
    * New: Displays Rift Ready Check status before the players name when a Ready Check is in progress.
    * New: Adjust the size of the Ready Check display using the mouse-wheel.
    * New: Lists all Raid/Party members Health and Mana/Power/Energy.
    * New: Lists KBM versions for each Raid/Party member (if available.)
    * New: Lists Soul Vitality for each Raid/Party member.
    * New: Lists Food buffs on each Raid/Party member. (See available Food types - to be expanded)
    * New: Lists Potions/Vials used by each Raid/Party member. (See available Potions - to be expanded)
    * New: Lists Weapon Stones used by each Raid/Party member. (See available Stones - to be expanded)
    * New: Lists Current and Max Planar charges for each Raid/Party member.
    * New: Option to disable/enable the display in the options window.
    * New: Toggle the Ready Check display state via the slash command /kbmreadycheck. (This will not change auto-settings, but instead change its current display state)
    * New: Toggle the Ready Check display via its own Mini-Map button. (This will not change auto-settings, but instead change its current display state)
    * New: Staggered KBM Version retrieval if a player's version has not already been cached.
    * New: Color added to various states of KBM Version status.
    * New: Color added to Soul Vatility display.
    * Change: Moved Ready Check window to its own context.

Ready Check Available Tracking
    * Food
    ** Feast of Cooperation (All) - High
    ** Dwarven Goulash (Tanks) - High
    ** Kelari Spicey Pome (Tanks) - High
    ** Feast of Aptitude (Cleric, Mage) - High
    ** Feast of Expertise (Warrior, Rogue) - High
    ** Kelari Expedition Cherry Cake (Mage, Cleric) - Medium
    ** Kelari Expedition Chocolate Cake (Warrior, Rogue) - Medium
    ** Farclan Cherry Cake (Mage, Cleric) - Medium
    ** Farclan Chocolate Cake (Warrior, Rogue) - Medium
    * Weapon Stones
    ** Burning Powerstone (Mage, Cleric) - High
    ** Ancient Burning Powerstone (Mage, Cleric) - High
    ** Flaring Glyph (Mage, Cleric) - Medium
    ** Exquisite Oilstone (Warrior, Rogue) - High
    ** Ancient Exquisite Oilstone (Warrior, Rogue) - High
    ** Exquisite Whetstone (Warrior, Rogue) - High
    ** Fine Whetstone (Warrior, Rogue) - Medium
    ** Lightning Glyph (Warrior, Rogue) - Medium
    ** Storm Glyph (Warrior) - Medium
    * Potions/Vials
    ** Heroic Brightsurge Vial (Mage, Cleric) - High
    ** Ancient Heroic Brightsurge Vial (Mage, Cleric) - High
    ** Heroic Powersurge Vial (Warrior, Rogue) - High
    ** Ancient Heroic Powersurge Vial (Warrior, Rogue) - High
    ** Heroic Enduring Vial (All) - High
    ** Ancient Heroic Enduring Vial (All) - High
    ** Vial of Earth Resistance (All) - High
    ** Vial of Fire Resistance (All) - High
    ** Vial of Water Resistance (All) - High
    ** Vial of Death Resistance (All) - High
    ** Vial of Air Resistance (All) - High
    ** Vial of Life Resistance (All) - High
    ** Mighty Powersurge Vial (Warrior, Rogue) - Medium
    * Other/Armor
    ** Performance Insoles (All) - High
    ** Cushioned Insoles (All) - High
    ** Planar Protection (All) - High
    ** Thick Armor Plating (Warrior, Rogue, Cleric : Tank) - High
    ** Poisonous Coating (Warrior, Rogue) - High

System
    * New: Added a new slash command /kbmbuffs. You can macro this with %t or manually type a name to return a list of buffs with KBM ID's on that Unit. (Players or NPC's)
    * Change: Ability IDs have been changed to the new format for Rift 1.9 and above. This will cause compatibility issues with older KBMs.
    * Change: Buff Add events triggered for already cached buffs are now ignored.
    * Change: Updated LibSRM to 1.2.0 which now includes LibUnitChange 2.2
    * Removed: Global reference to bDetails in Buff Remove handlers.
    * Removed: Global reference to TriggerObj in Buff Remove handlers.
    * Removed: Global reference to TriggerObj in Buff Add handlers.
    * Removed: Global reference to TriggerMod in Buff Add handlers.

Cast Bars
    * Change: Addressed an issue where same name abilities progressing from Cast to Channel would display end-cast highlights for Rift Style bars.
    * Fixed: Forced the Castbar Anchor to be hidden when the Options screen is closed during an encounter.

CPU Monitor
    * New: Added support for Ready Check CPU tracking.

Tank-Swap
    * Fixed: Very rare case where Debuff.remaining could return nil. (Generally due to lag)

Rez Master
    * Fixed: Actually applied the fix correctly from the last Revision this time.

Infernal Dawn
    * Laethys
    ** New: Added Touch of Gold personal alert for P3. This will only show your timer.
    ** Fixed: Corrected Phase Two Start trigger.
    ** Change: Added the % (pattern matching escape code) before ? in an attempt to get this to trigger the Phase Two Transition capture.
    ** Change: Phase 1 objective now reads 51% rather than the incorrect 50%.
    * Maelforge Ember Eggs
    ** Fixed: Issue with my brain when writing the checking code (a nil BossObj variable to see if it's a viable match). Excellent!

Primeval Feast
    * Lord Twyl (Added by Ivnedar@Laethys)
    ** New: Phase tracking support.
    ** New: Objective tracking.
    ** New: Timer and Alert for Flickering Fire (Including Duration).
    ** New: Timer for Alert Frozen Nova.
    ** New: Personal Alert for Primeval Quake.
    ** New: Mechanic Spy for Harvest Sacrifice.
    ** New: Personal Alert and Mechanic Spy for target of Ravenous Wolf.
    ** New: Personal Alert and Mechanic Spy for target of Rapacious Spider.
    ** New: Personal Alert and Mechanic Spy for target of Voracious Tiger.
    ** New: Mechanic Spy for Spinning Swarm.

Master Mode Caduceus Rise
    * Ashcaller Zael
    ** Fixed: Stopped the smaller Adds from overwriting the bosses UID, enabling the encounter to finally trigger a victory.

Chronicles
    * Fixed: Disabled Chronicles will no longer partially initialize, and will instead be completely ignored.

Translations
    * Russian Updates
    * German Updates
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Good stuff in this KBM version!
    --BC

Soulwalker

Default Missing Food & glyphs

I really like the new readycheck in the current version of KBM, but found out some of the food and weapon enchants are missing, namely:

Ember Steak (food)
    Wind Glyph (weapon enchant)

I have been looking into the ReadyCheck.lua, and i can add them to the list ofcourse, but i am wondering if you are using an own-defined code in the brackets or if these are the spell id's used by the system to track (which i think it is)

so, my question is two-fold:
    1) can you add these
    2) where can i find a list of spell id's as used by the ReadyCheck Module?

Thanks in advance,
    Thyestes

Quote Originally Posted by Thyestes View Post
    I really like the new readycheck in the current version of KBM, but found out some of the food and weapon enchants are missing, namely:

Ember Steak (food)
    Wind Glyph (weapon enchant)

I have been looking into the ReadyCheck.lua, and i can add them to the list ofcourse, but i am wondering if you are using an own-defined code in the brackets or if these are the spell id's used by the system to track (which i think it is)

so, my question is two-fold:
    1) can you add these
    2) where can i find a list of spell id's as used by the ReadyCheck Module?

Thanks in advance,
    Thyestes
    1) Yes. But, I'll need to also know the value of these buffs. (Are they regarded as High - Progression, Medium - Raiding below progression or Low - Raiding/Dungeons better than nothing.)
    2) When you have the buffs added, type /kbmbuffs. It'll list all your buffs with the appropriate API ID.
    Rank 76 Guardian Mage

ran into the wind glyph problem last night, suddenly my guild was curious as to why i didn't have a powerstone on lol. wind glyph is best for mitigation for cleric tanks and as long as you don't need a lot of aggro for the fight its BiS.

i'd say if you can choose a class + role it would be high for cleric + tanking, low for anything else

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast