+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Compilation] 1.5 a week away, list of finished addons!

Telaran

Lightbulb [Compilation] 1.5 a week away, list of finished addons!

So i thought it could be interesting to see how many and what AddOns are ready? Even if it is 'open beta' testing for the public.

Updated 23-09-11

Quote Originally Posted by Levva View Post
    BossReady - An addon to show party/raid health/mana broken down by role as well as offline/ready/afk etc status. Intention is to add buffed status at a later date so you can see at a glance if everyone is buffed up before starting an encounter.
    Last edited by Relidar; 09-23-2011 at 12:40 PM.

BossReady - An addon to show party/raid health/mana broken down by role as well as offline/ready/afk etc status. Intention is to add buffed status at a later date so you can see at a glance if everyone is buffed up before starting an encounter.

Does the planar charge counter actually work already in that?
    Read my Comprehensive Warrior Raid Tanking Guide and Warrior Tank Leveling Guide!
    RIP Affinity. Beta 3 - 5/10/12.
    ID 4/8 | HK 11/11 | RotP 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by tordana View Post
    Does the planar charge counter actually work already in that?
    It works for the player and will soon work for the rest of the Raid if Zorba takes the hint and gets the API to return something other than nil for other members of your party/raid.

Hint, Hint Zorba if you are listening

Telaran

Hope more developers post their addons here so we can easily see which ones are up for grabs and testing.

Did you try looking at rift.curse.com and riftui.com? If an addon is on one of those sites, there is no guarantee it works with patch 1.5 or higher; you will have to install and find out.

It works for the player and will soon work for the rest of the Raid if Zorba takes the hint and gets the API to return something other than nil for other members of your party/raid.

Hint, Hint Zorba if you are listening
    Ah, too bad. Would love to be able to see who in my raid is actually raid-ready.
    Read my Comprehensive Warrior Raid Tanking Guide and Warrior Tank Leveling Guide!
    RIP Affinity. Beta 3 - 5/10/12.
    ID 4/8 | HK 11/11 | RotP 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by tordana View Post
    Ah, too bad. Would love to be able to see who in my raid is actually raid-ready.
    It hasn't been said it won't happen its just not available just at present. If people want this then perhaps if others said so Zorba might be gently persuaded that allowing the API to return planar/planarMax and vitality for all units in the player's party/raid and not just as at present for the player only then that would be really handy.
    Last edited by Levva; 09-25-2011 at 03:35 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

ill be updating my addon for searching npcs/vendors and displaying them on a world map this work hopefully before addon launch
    Creator of RiftDB.com

So there's a total of 1 finished add-on available?

There's more like 50 different projects on RiftUI. Feel free to come browse.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us
    be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
    Cairenn, Co-Founder
    and Administrator, RiftUI

+ Reply to Thread