+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Request for minor API addition

Default Request for minor API addition

I note the new Planar Achievement system allows for additional increasing the maximum planar charges. I assume that the default UI will expose this for the player so that they see they can have 4 charges max.

Can I therefore ask that the Inspect.Unit.Detail API exposes this as say .planarMax please?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Levva View Post
    I note the new Planar Achievement system allows for additional increasing the maximum planar charges. I assume that the default UI will expose this for the player so that they see they can have 4 charges max.

Can I therefore ask that the Inspect.Unit.Detail API exposes this as say .planarMax please?
    Actually, I think it may already do so - there's a few "Max" parameters that are coded in but not documented. I'll double-check though, and add it to the official documentation either way. Good call.

At some point in the near future we'll be adding a "small suggestions thread" specifically intended for requests like this

(edit: turns out it totally didn't exist, but it will, along with an appropriate event)
    Last edited by ZorbaTHut; 09-15-2011 at 12:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread