+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [request] The little things that are most importent!

Soulwalker

Default [request] The little things that are most importent!

its about the simple stuff.. the little things that makes you smile.. that gives you joy.. that makes the things that bug you in the eye disappear. im talkin about:

1. one box for bags!- bags are displayed in a way where each bag has its own window and i HATE it.. i want an addon that puts them all in one window.

2. while im at it, throw an option that sorts all the stuff in your bags.. like a button in the bag window that i press and stacks everything.. fills the holes in my bag (if there is nothing between 2 items that is... you know what i mean)

3. a button that sells all the junk from my bag.. or just make it automatic when i open a merchant window

4. that is something more tricky.. im new atm but i noticed the maps for the citys SUCK.. we need a more detailed map of the city to know where everything is and stuff.. it looks like any other zone atm.. i guess i could give wow as an example but i try not to mention that game here..

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by asaf View Post
    3. a button that sells all the junk from my bag.. or just make it automatic when i open a merchant window
    There's a little button on the vendor window to sell all your gray stuff. But yeah I wish there was some way to sort bags too.
    refugee from Corthana and Byriel

Soulwalker

the bag thing... i want it now!

+ Reply to Thread