+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A suggestion

Default A suggestion

I have no idea how hard this would be to implement, but I would love to see an "account bank" that would allow a player to share items between characters on the same account. I waste a lot of time and currency moving items and especially materials between my own characters. A shared bank would be a huge conveinance.
    Last edited by Tina Lynne; 06-22-2011 at 09:34 AM.
    If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is opinion. - Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Lynne View Post
    I have no idea how hard this would be to implement, but I would love to see an "account bank" that would allow a player to share items between characters on the same account. I waste a lot of time and currency moving items and especially materials between my own characters. A shared bank would be a huge conveinance.
    Seconded, WTB account warehouse X1 PST.

However, this is probably not the place for it, since this functionality cannot be provided by an Addon. I suggest you post this in a forum for Trion development suggestions, or use the in-game button (lower left, click the (?) button) and send them feedback that way.

+ Reply to Thread