+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Addon request:EP/GP

Rift Disciple

Default Addon request:EP/GP

Hello guys,
    I would be really happy if someone can create an addon that can track EP/GP ingame. For the people who don't know EP/GP is a loot system, EP is awarded for participating in raids, GP is awarded for getting gear, people are prioritized for loot based on their EP/GP coefficient. I guess all you need for this addon to work is a way to read guild rooster and pick selected ranks to track, a way to read who is in the raid currently and the ability to save the info for later use. The rest is pretty much just math. If someone is interested in making such an addon send me a tell I can go into more detail how the system works and what kind of support is needed from the addon.

Quote Originally Posted by ilialilov View Post
    Hello guys,
    I would be really happy if someone can create an addon that can track EP/GP ingame. For the people who don't know EP/GP is a loot system, EP is awarded for participating in raids, GP is awarded for getting gear, people are prioritized for loot based on their EP/GP coefficient. I guess all you need for this addon to work is a way to read guild rooster and pick selected ranks to track, a way to read who is in the raid currently and the ability to save the info for later use. The rest is pretty much just math. If someone is interested in making such an addon send me a tell I can go into more detail how the system works and what kind of support is needed from the addon.
    There is already requests in their own threads on this, and in the AddOn wishlist threads.

We don't yet have the resources to create such addons, as the API hasn't been released. Although, 'big' addons like those you don't have to worry about, as they're already on our list.

Rift Disciple

I swear I have read that response somewhere Well sorry to spam if it wasn't needed. Hope you get the API soon and make some cool addons for us slacker ;)

+ Reply to Thread