+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not addon maker ! but I have a wish for one .

Default Not addon maker ! but I have a wish for one .

I would love to see a type of omen threat meter in the game ! so you know when your about to pull off a tank . and yes it very very easy to actually pull off tanks . just would love to see this addon in the game is all .

one more wish a MP3 player of sorts that allows you to play your ipod / wmamp3's cd etc etc while in game cause after awhile the music gets a bit old .

Quote Originally Posted by Saiphoned View Post
    I would love to see a type of omen threat meter in the game ! so you know when your about to pull off a tank . and yes it very very easy to actually pull off tanks . just would love to see this addon in the game is all .

one more wish a MP3 player of sorts that allows you to play your ipod / wmamp3's cd etc etc while in game cause after awhile the music gets a bit old .
    We should be able to create these tomorrow, although large addons do normally have a long 'ramp up' time until they are fully fleshed out.

Quote Originally Posted by hp94 View Post
    We should be able to create these tomorrow, although large addons do normally have a long 'ramp up' time until they are fully fleshed out.
    If you are able to make a omen threat meter and a mp3 player for in game music and pod cast ! I would have to say you rule sir or mam ! cause those and one other really kill rift for me .

One question in the addon section now will Razor ever make addon for there Razor Naga gaming mouse and I would be so happy it is not funny .

I have alot of respect for modders / coder's .

But for the Razor Naga rift will have to talk to Razor since there 20 button mmo mouse requires a set of upgrades aka bar mods at least in wow it did . But i have heard nothing about razor takeing up the rift but they have wow war hammer and basically every kind of mmo's for the mouse . .

THANK YOU ! for at least answering me

+ Reply to Thread