+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RiftUI Wiki now available

Default RiftUI Wiki now available

We have our wiki set up now, all ready for people to submit things to it as they wish - API, resource links, tutorials, etc. If it is addon related, we'd love to have it on our wiki.

Authors, this gives you yet another tool available on our site to help you with your projects, along with our already existing portal system (your own mini-site on our site), download categories & comments, our forums and of course our irc dev channel (Server: irc.freenod.net, Channel: #RiftUIDev,
    irc://irc.freenode.net/RiftUIDev).

And because it's a wiki, it's extremely easy for multiple people to submit and maintain data, so no one person feels overwhelmed. Please do come make use of it. http://wiki.riftui.com/
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us
    be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
    Cairenn, Co-Founder
    and Administrator, RiftUI

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone that has been helping populate our wiki, and Myrroddin, Phoenik and Neglected in particular. It's coming along very nicely. The API is being laid out in an easy to follow format. As well, there have already been a number of Guides added to it, along with numerous links to other resources for devs and users.
    Last edited by Cairenn; 06-16-2011 at 03:48 PM.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us
    be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
    Cairenn, Co-Founder
    and Administrator, RiftUI

+ Reply to Thread